Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-imator Rig contest(ABANDONED)

Spoiler

This was abandoned because people wouldn't do it.

to be honest this was a good idea at the time but more and more people kept saying no i will how ever do colabs with people for fun though, i look farward to be having fun with all of you BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! <3

Spoiler

Edited by Kylebirch
minor details

3 hours ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

I have a Player Rig Template.

Just search for it.

sorry i had to edit this post i was talking about youtube community when i would search for rigs on youtube i dont see that many no more so i want to show the cool creations people can use in there animations

3 hours ago, Mr. Darl said:

.3. ... i could join but naaah.

Im just glad u thought about it

3 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Um, actually, rigs are posted. All the time. They might as well be spammed.

no on youtube

4 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

why would we want our rigs on youtube? that's where the blender rigs belong, not MI rigs... at least, most... personally, i think i should put my pigman zombie rig on youtube, but that may just be a bad idea :P

yea but there are many people that dont even know if these forums even exist like me i had no idea that there are rigs on here but it would be a good idea to start puting them on youtube more

4 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

*Reads this like it's supposed to make sense*

Wait a minute!! You just got here! How would you know?  xD

You could've waited a bit and gotten to know us a little first.  :wacko:

the only reason i signed up for this was to make my point accross about putting more rigs on youtube

4 hours ago, Skjold said:

Since all the other people arent joining it seems I'm not gonna have a lotta competition.

Reveal hidden contents

lERheLV.gif

What are you actually gonna do in the video with the rigs though..?

*cough *self advertising*Cough*

plus let's be honost,those rigs were premade before you even posted this :P

7 hours ago, Kylebirch said:

yea but there are many people that dont even know if these forums even exist like me i had no idea that there are rigs on here but it would be a good idea to start puting them on youtube more

the only reason i signed up for this was to make my point accross about putting more rigs on youtube

Yeah well... just listen to what geotrax said. MI rigs really don't NEED to be on youtube. youtube just isn't the right place to be posting our rigs. if you want rigs, go to the rigs subforum.

Edited by Astro Animations

8 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Yeah well... just listen to what geotrax said. MI rigs really don't NEED to be on youtube. youtube just isn't the right place to be posting our rigs. if you want rigs, go to the rigs subforum.

no no no you can still put them on here but it could be put on youtube a little bit it would be neat

To be honest, this seemed like a great idea. But you probably should've gotten to know the community first. And get known around here. But then again, you are new and this would be expected.

6 minutes ago, Kilonn said:

To be honest, this seemed like a great idea. But you probably should've gotten to know the community first. And get known around here. But then again, you are new and this would be expected.

Well, yes, the "rig contest" idea was a good idea, I must admit. Just the thing about posting rigs on YouTube, I disagree with.

1 hour ago, Astro Animations said:

Well, yes, the "rig contest" idea was a good idea, I must admit. Just the thing about posting rigs on YouTube, I disagree with.

He did say you could also post it here along with being on YouTube. I see no problem.