Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Rate this animation!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What are your opinions on this animation?

• It's awesome!
    • It's good
    • Meh I guess
    • I have seen better
    • Ugh Horrible!

Hello Everyone it is ShadowUnicorn_Gaming here

And I made a Unofficial MGB I'm actually Proud of (I'm not saying I'm the best animator)

Enjoy!

CREDITS:

Astro - Cat rig by @Astro Animations

Terraria Weapons by @Holy Knight

Vespur Rig by Me :P

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre98ZYbJn4

Health bar Inspired by One hit kill collab

Have you Considered on takeing people's advice in improving Animations?

(Also no-one and I mean NO ONE,can produce a good MGB Animation in one day....)

Here's a list you need to work on

1.smoothing(they move like physic robots so make is move in a pleasurable realistic way)

2.2ndary action,work on breathing animations and stand on still ones,that way,they will not look like statues.

3.scenery,if you want to go TTJ it makes sense but in REALITY,you're kinda mimicking,it's just not TOO original,but if you want to make a system,anyone he kills disappears from reality,at least do something diffrent with the Scenery .

And please DON'T take it as hate,but take it as things if you want to improve and get better on  animation,I garentee you are more happy if you put weeks or MONTHS into an animation project and you can get popular more quickly doing so L:

2 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

1.smoothing(they move like physic robots so make is move in a pleasurable realistic way)

2.2ndary action,work on breathing animations and stand on still ones,that way,they will not look like statues.

3.scenery,if you want to go TTJ it makes sense but in REALITY,you're kinda mimicking,it's just not TOO original,but if you want to make a system,anyone he kills disappears from reality,at least do something diffrent with the Scenery .

And please DON'T take it as hate,but take it as things if you want to improve and get better on  animation,I garentee you are more happy if you put weeks or MONTHS into an animation project and you can get popular more quickly doing so L:

Ok thanks for criticism 

5 minutes ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

XDD yes it is my favourite game

why?

k m9

20 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Yes you are indeed the best at rigging and animation, I've been doing it the same amount of the time you've had.

But my animations are total shit  garbage and I only have 900 subs. :I_approve:

3 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

k m9

Yes you are indeed the best at rigging and animation, I've been doing it the same amount of the time you've had.

But my animations are total shit  garbage and I only have 900 subs. :I_approve:

Heh,IM NOT the best animator or rigger :P

And by fact,Even I need to improve.

But to be honost,I don't think it matters on how many subs or rep you  have,because you got youtubers with over a MILLION views by simply posting effortless monster school videos,so,it all matters in a Quality perspective :I_approve:

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

A lot of this fight was very dull/slow-paced and not much was happening. There were several instances where the characters shot at the other and there was absolutely no reaction on their part. If somebody's attacking, the recipient of the attacks must proportionally respond to the power of the attack. There has to be a follow-through for every action. Also, avoid having more than 1-2 seconds of time where nothing at all is happening. If their breathing, it's okay, just not too long.

Also to be completely honest I don't think having a horse as your character is a good idea 

Edited by Joshinja

hm.

it was nice, but definitely needs improvement.

• Less random really long pauses
  • more sync with the music
  • less sliding along the ground
  • blinking
3 hours ago, Lee Animations said:

@ShadowUnicornAnimations Also do you have to include a undertale reference every time lol xD

• NO UNDERTALE.
  • some other stuff I cant quite put my finger on :P

so yeah.

20 minutes ago, Joshinja said:

Also to be completely honest I don't think having a horse as your character is a good idea 

IMO it's actually more original then having a human like OC

plus I think it's both funny and randim

a horse that weilds gunz!?

It's stupid bit awesome :P