dont stay in your seats. [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Damn I thought fad was dead for good. Why must scawthon keep trying to milk his dead cow god bless.

he needs money man......everyone needs money. he's a human like us.

stop hating him.

4 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

He does, he makes other fad games amirite.

He used to make christian games but moved on to make fad. Fairly certain hes had a one track mind since then.

1 hour ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

he needs money man......everyone needs money. he's a human like us.

stop hating him.

I'm not hating him, In fact I personally really enjoyed his fad series but he seems to be going down the path similar to games like CoD where they slightly change things and slap a new title on it for profit. Honestly aĀ bit of change to the formula never hurt anybody (usually) and I would love to see him change it up a bit or make some other games.Ā 

Edited by CatOnCaffeine
spelling error

1 hour ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

He used to make christian games but moved on to make fad. Fairly certain hes had a one track mind since then.

I'm not hating him, In fact I personally really enjoyed his fad series but he seems to be going down the path similar to games like CoD where they slightly change things and slap a new title on it for profit. Honestly aĀ bit of change to the formula never hurt anybody (usually) and I would love to see him change it up a bit or make some other games.Ā 

well....sounds like this "sister location" will be free roam....

i mean, can be like Fn.af 4...(fake free roam lol)

1 minute ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

well....sounds like this "sister location" will be free roam....

i mean, can be like Fn.af 4...(fake free roam lol)

Wouldnt mind if it was free roam, there was a fan game going around that was free roam and it was pretty good.Ā 

1 minute ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Wouldnt mind if it was free roam, there was a fan game going around that was free roam and it was pretty good.Ā 

you mean "Joy of creation Reborn"?

yeah, i know.Ā that was what was supposed to be fad...