YOU! Can be a character in MineWars!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

you can use my skin. not my rig though that thing is EXTREMELY unorganized.

I don't think we need you to extend out your "Purple things" as an Extra I think

so you're good L:

45 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

Thanks Dino,Il see what I can do about these skins L:

37 minutes ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

Here is my OC's  rig

...if you can animate with a horse

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ub7c1ne27ah33f3/Vespur_%282%29.zip

I was discussing on plans with horses and it was approved

in other words,you're in L:

I love skin making, and if you're basing this off actual mine wars, i'm doing 2 skins together, and i already crapped one together. i will send them when i'm done with all. if only civilians, i'm only sending one. before i start anything, please let me know if civilians only or not.

Edited by The Animator

This sounds fun,

So here is my Skin! y4wW6KV.png

*note: she has glowing eyes, wings and a tail.

Below: Info on my character

Spoiler

Name:Swordweilder

Weapon(s): 2 diamond swords, and sometimes a bow.

Abilities: Really good with swords and acrobatics, not the best at archery, stealth, and is excellent at flying. She uses both swords in battle.

Nether Star Mode: She will insert a nether star into a diamond chest plate, and diamond mesh will cover her wings and tail. She will be invulnerable for five seconds, and during this time she makes a roar that can be heard over 5 miles away to signify her Mode. While in Nether Star Mode, she can only be harmed by diamond weapons and tools.

Weakness: The 2nd to last spine on her tail has a small notch, that once pulled/touched will cause her to drop and act like Toothless when he rolls in the dragon nip. Basically it renders her defenseless and practically harmless. Image: tumblr_inline_mlhgje6mWm1qz4rgp.gifShe will do something like that.

Personality:Sneaky and quiet, very protective of friends and allies, will even use herself as a human shield while protecting friends, secretive, though at times very funny. She also prefers to fly when moving around, and uses her wings for weapons. Finally, her attacks never are meant to kill. She will usually knock someone out, (with her duller left hand sword.) Or scare/attack someone with her sharper right hand sword. She an go unnoticed while flying/walking, and is very quick.

History/Backstory:Unknown, she prefers to not talk about it.

Appearance:All black clothes, black wings and tail with red headband, hazelish-brown eyes, about 5 feet tall, and razor sharp spines on back and on wings as sharp as diamond, with claws. Her wings have a star pattern on the underside, and the right wing has a scar from a battle long, long, ago. ( scar is hidden, however she reacts vocally and physically when mentioned/touched)

Thanks! 

Edited by Sword

On 5/15/2016 at 11:23 AM, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

Here is my OC's  rig

...if you can animate with a horse

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ub7c1ne27ah33f3/Vespur_%282%29.zip

k,But um,They are not gonna weapons and stuff,Just Civilians,sorry :L

IF you can,a skin without the mask is alright L:

AND Are the wings and tail able to retract back in the skin? OR are constantly out?

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

10 hours ago, Salaudo said:

Here is my rig... don't make him talk or anything just make him walk around intimidating like, you know his head /body leaned forward and his eyes looking up and all... here is the rig and a picture example of his walk

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zgngrlc4bqbf4sn/Cal+Seth.+Hunter.zip

wY4KyQb.png

EDIT: his name is Cal Seth, Hunter

Ah yes a .zip download

Thank you my good sir L: