YOU! Can be a character in MineWars!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Mine-imator! This is Zoo the producer. I'm sure most of you have heard about my show Mine-Wars that will be coming out in April but what if I told you that YOUR skin or rig can be in the show? For episode 1 we need your skins or rigs to make up the population of one of the major cities. It has yo be YOUR skin, If you have a rig we would much better like to use that! You will be featured multiple times throught the show and your name will be mention in the credits. Send your skins to me down below and I will add them to the show! Episode 1 will come out July 10th. Thank you

Wh_lS_7GaUdL3aOEqf5c4CgSoJAco8YwBxWY-pm37e79f188c1.png

Edited by zoocomicsx

My skin would be harder to rig, but possibly look better. But my skin is unique, so if I was in the middle of a crowd, I wouldn't fit in.  :(

But I guess you could figure something out:6b5e9841ea64f758f9a617f849d8621ec0aeffa1

1 minute ago, Colonel Muffin said:

My skin would be harder to rig, but possibly look better. But my skin is unique, so if I was in the middle of a crowd, I wouldn't fit in.  :(

But I guess you could figure something out:6b5e9841ea64f758f9a617f849d8621ec0aeffa1

Alright We can use your skin. The will be simple rigs anyway

54 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

Use my rig here

(Don't let him talk his mouth is something else)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4556ra444y5aw12/Trouble+Omega+Rig.rar

Can you make a Download with no winRaR Please? 

thankyou

1 minute ago, Deminu said:

A download for my skin? What's wrong with rightclick>save as? :|

Sorry,I meant GoT :P

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Just now, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Can you make a Download with no winRaR Please? 

thankyou

Sorry,I meant GoT :P

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

17 minutes ago, Mastereaglezzz said:

Just rededited it. refresh

The Username you put doesn't exist as an MC account,You need to send me a pic of your layered skin

1 hour ago, Colonel Muffin said:

That Black part in the Center a nose or Mouth?