Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

is it gud?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. is the remiks gud

I'm surprised that i got it done in one day... probably because i was sitting the whole day on the computer from the morning to night.

So, watcha ya think about the animations and the music? I would love to get feedback.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, you can use this music in a video. (but remember to credit me, i would appreciate that.)

Edited by Tiedemies1

5 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Just sounds like a bunch of random music clips pasted randomly with a random note generator over it <.<

...Theres no actual melody.

1. Everyone has own opinions.

2. There is (kinda) melody, goes pretty much within the claps.

10 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yeah, I agree with Skjold, there's no actual melody, just random.

Will you fix this for the next? :D 

Depends, its probably that i do not have a musical ear, im a high technology robot, but probably the scientists that created me didn't have time or didn't care about music. Also i was designed for spying enemy lines, one reason i look pretty much a human.

Edited by Tiedemies1

7 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Depends, its probably that i do not have a musical ear, im a high technology robot, but probably the scientists that created me didn't have time or didn't care about music.

That both sounds super nerdy but Awesome at the same time!

:cool:<----Awesome nerd

14 hours ago, AlexanderExodius said:

Guys he hasnt accualy made the remix, he just pasted clips from Spider dance onto this

-snip-

huh, it actually sounds like 99% similar to mine... weird. i swear the god i haven't heard that remix.

(also im not saying they copied mine or i copied theirs.) We probably used same program and chose the same stuff to mix it.

Edited by Tiedemies1

5 hours ago, Tiedemies1 said:

huh, it actually sounds like 99% similar to mine... weird. i swear the god i haven't heard that remix.

(also im not saying they copied mine or i copied theirs.) We probably used same program and chose the same stuff to mix it.

Well the purple guy remix came out before your remix so

any anyway you most probably used the same base. in which case can you show us the base you used

7 minutes ago, AlexanderExodius said:

Well the purple guy remix came out before your remix so

any anyway you most probably used the same base. in which case can you show us the base you used

Welp. My big bro (who owns the computer where i edit/animate/make music with) removed the program.

I can remove this remix tho if it bugs you so much. :|

1 hour ago, AlexanderExodius said:

No I just really want the base for it

Oh... I probably could find the base file still from the computer.

Mark what i said, "probably".