The Funniest Joke

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 3/30/2016 at 6:46 AM, Shane said:

i'm not mocking it, it's the view of an innocent child exposed to the problem of bullies

this is based off my life as i tried leaving this world for a whole year (i tried suiciding about 12 times or so)

i like how everyone thinks it's funny when the title is supposed to reference something dark

it really is funny to laugh at the dead, isn't it?

obvious sarcasm is obvious

Ay man come on man ur a good person. Don't take ur life man I look up to u and ur animations. I Tried killing myself yesterday but my mom got a belt and went crazy.

I was gonnna choke myself to death with my belt but she caught me.. But man don't do it man. And I know how u feel sometimes we just have to help those whp spitfully hate us and act like jerks..

On 30/3/2016 at 7:46 AM, Shane said:

it really is funny to laugh at the dead, isn't it?

yes it is, you may cry at the start, but then what? don't say nothing? don't laugh never?

maybe it isn't funny, but is helpful.

maybe it isn't funny, but is better than cry forever.

Calm down, lads. The wallpaper was meant to be sensitive. If you can't handle if, leave. It is NOT joking about suicide. It's doing the opposite. It's pointing out how horrible it is to joke about death and opening way for a serious discussion that may help those that suffer with such problems. :/

37 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

Calm down, lads. The wallpaper was meant to be sensitive. If you can't handle if, leave. It is NOT joking about suicide. It's doing the opposite. It's pointing out how horrible it is to joke about death and opening way for a serious discussion that may help those that suffer with such problems. :/

that was actually exactly what i wanted to say.

Thanks ocelot for actually understanding this wallpaper :) unlike everyone else here

17 hours ago, Ocelot said:

now that i am looking at the wallpaper again in a serious manner, i kinda disagree. before you ask, yes i have tried to kill myself a couple of times, and no depression is not fun. that is why it needs to be a joke. to make light on the situation, to help people cope, to help them be able to get up in the morning. Personally it helped me a lot when i just stepped back and said to myself, "These people do not matter, i need to stop being such a wuss about what other people think about me, it all really is just a joke". Also, i will say it....in some cases, killing yourself is somewhat the best option, sometimes you just can't escape certain bad things happening in your life like crippling dept or deadly disease. Also, the posing is good but the filter and everything makes it seem way to "oh i want to be dark and edgy" to really, truly seem like you care about the subject at hand.

i am not gonna like something just because it talks about a serious manner, especially when i don't agree on how it talks about it.

On 29.3.2016 at 11:17 PM, Voxy said:

zB1j0tl.png

zB1j0tl.png

Actually, filters aren't bad. sure, putting a bunch of them at random makes your wallpaper facepalm worthy, but if it helps intensify or correct the mood, there's not reason why you shouldn't

BUUUUT since you are voxy, here you go, my fully unfiltered wallpaper:

a1972bc90c.png

11 minutes ago, OfficialCUYT said:

End Of Ten Jamez bully vid thing person iz ded

funny thing im at school right now

Oh Wow I Like Chatting Like Tis :D

I like how this turned popular just because of the rantings... We need a mod to lock this post. Oh Froooosssaaa! 

Srsly lock this post

@Frossa

Edited by AbAppletic