MegaCraft Rig 3.0 "The Gladiator"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

:READ ME:

I know it not that good, but I am not that good of a rigger in general.

The only point of this rig is that there are some extensions pointed out in the video.

So if you are interested in this rig, download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3av9hkp46lpm68d/MegaCraft+Rig+3.zip

Just credit me for the rig.

:KNOWN BUGS:

Scarf not visible though shield.

Edited by MegaCraft
Remove line

2 hours ago, SDWAN said:

tsk

2 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Danger Dolan.

2 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

only positive comments please."

May I make a suggestion?

Run.

Great. Here comes the hate train. The only reason I put it there is  because everyone hates on my topics.

Edited by MegaCraft
edit sentence

8 minutes ago, MegaCraft said:

Scarf not visible though shield.

That could be because you have the render depth for the shield at 0. I usually increase the render depth to something like 15 whenever i have transparent or translucent items.

2 hours ago, SDWAN said:

HOW IS THIS HATE?!?!?!

Just you wait. I know it happens.

2 hours ago, Skjold said:

"First of all, only positive comments please"

#1 Close mineimatorforums

#2 Close your computer

#3 Throw computer out of window and never use the internet again

#4 ????

#5 You have successfully gotten rid of mean comments.

Thats it. Im done. *Walks out the room*

Edited by MegaCraft

"First of all, only positive comments please."

1. You must hear negative comments telling you the flaws of your rig, so you can later fix then. Unless what you mean by "positive comments" is "no mean comments".

2. If you ask for that, the chances of you getting the opposite of what you asked are way higher than when you don't ask for this.

Edited by Mimo FanGamer

You may not want negative comments, but negative comments aren't always hate or bad at all.

From the looks of things, it just sounds like you only want compliments on your content, instead of things that will help you improve.

Just know that not everything negative is hate.

1 minute ago, Mimo FanGamer said:

"First of all, only positive comments please."

1. You must hear negative comments telling you the flaws of your rig, unless what you mean by "positive comments" is "no mean comments".

2. If you ask for that, the chances of you getting the opposite of what you asked are way higher than when you don't ask for this.

7 minutes ago, Skjold said:

"First of all, only positive comments please"

#1 Close mineimatorforums

#2 Close your computer

#3 Throw computer out of window and never use the internet again

#4 ????

#5 You have successfully gotten rid of mean comments.

11 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

tsk

12 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

only positive comments please."

May I make a suggestion?

Run.

Are you all going to say anything besides pointing out the "only positive comments please" comment? We really only needed one person to point it out but not nearly all the comments talking about it.

Ontopic: this rig is pretty bland IMO. The shield is plain, the spike is plain, but the overall rig is decent. Try adding some shading to your actual skin so it isn't just a bunch of plain solid colors. Also add some more detail to the rigs.

2 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

Are you all going to say anything besides pointing out the "only positive comments please" comment? We really only needed one person to point it out but not nearly all the comments talking about it.

Ontopic: this rig is pretty bland IMO. The shield is plain, the spike is plain, but the overall rig is decent. Try adding some shading to your actual skin so it isn't just a bunch of plain solid colors. Also add some more detail to the rigs.

Ok gonna agree with you. I was getting out of hand. Sorry.