The Battle of The Light!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Which side are you on?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join the Heavens, or the Darkness?

• I will fight for the Light along my fellow soldiers, as a the Arm of Heavens!
    • I will destroy the Heathens,punish the unworthy with the Unholy forces of Darkness!

The Time has come!

The gates of the Heaven has been destroyed by the evil!

The way to Hell is perished by the Light!

The road to The Overworld is free to both factions!

Both worlds recalled their armies, to fight a war for The Overworld!

Pick a side, and fight along the fiercest warriors knows in history!

The Arm of the Heavens.

As an unknown evil teared down the gates of Heaven, The Creator recalled all soldiers who dare to fight against the terror what tries to destroy the world of the Humans! 

Champions from history grabbed their swords and shining armours to dive into the Forces of the Darkness, and protect the living!

Warriors of The Heavens.

OPQuSXd.png

Holy Footmans.

Spoiler

zjXk8ob.png

These warriors are the inseparable souls of heroes who died in the fight.

They are the spine of the army. Their medium armor makes them more agile than the enemy soldiers, but their defense and weapons are not the deadliest agains an Undead, but they are fearless, and they dare to sacrifice themselves to save a wounded comrade.They learned an old techniqu, which gives them the ability to channel their soul into the blade or shield, defending or delivering themselves from a deadly blow.

Sacred Marines.

Spoiler

68Kum3T.png

As the ranged units of the army, these soldiers can mow down great number of enemies easily. But their low armor makes them an one-hit one-death units,except their heads. They prefer to stay behind shielded units, or take cover from enemy fire. Their guns are made for "spray and pray" tactic, so their weapons are not effective at close range,making them more vulnerable against melee units.

Runic Golems

Ti8cIiQ.png

Spoiler

The Titans of the Heavens, these giants, made out of stone, are the impenetrable walls of the army. Their massive fists can destroy a squad of enemies, their stomp can open the earth. But their speed makes them easy targets to assasins, and their only weak point is their runic eyes. which can be shot out easily. Marines tend to mount them, and shoot from sitting in these giant's neck. As the most powerfull melee units, they have a hard time at weak ground: They get easily immobilized, and if shot in their "Cross-Core", the explosion is deadly to everyone who is near one.

Wraith Rangers.

FHRzgvg.png

Spoiler

One shot-Ten kill.....Or more. The snipers of the Heaven's army, these guys rather use the combination of a laser gun, an anti-tank missile, and a sniper, to dispatch foes from the field. These units are the soul-combination of tribal warriors and WW2 snipers. Their speed, agility, pin-point accuary makes them a nightmare to the enemy. They are experts at surviving at the battlefield, but their quickness can be their end. They are almost deaf, and mute, so if they want to communicate with their comrades, they have to use sign-language, what can be difficult in the battlefield. They more likely to be in front of the enemy, or behind the enemy lines, to confuse the enemy units.

nIl0Eli.png

The Army of Darkness!

When the path to the Hell perished, the Devil knew, only God could be responsibe. He gathered the suffering souls from the Underworld, and assigned them into an army!

Thief's,martyrs,sinners,tortured souls.....they all suffered enough, and now they have a chance, to take their lives back!

The Soldiers of The Darkness!

yI2gVBT.png

Unholy Swordsman's.

j9CDKCs.png

Spoiler

The executed fighters, who have not gained a respectful death. Now, they are the nightmare of any enemy, who dares to fight against them. Their armor is heavy as the weight in their hearth, and their blade is sharp like their tongue. These units can easily destroy at least three or more units in a single blow. Their special tactic involves their spiked shields, whic they use as both defensive and offensive weapon. Their blades serve as a spear and a sword, making them almost invincible in the fights. Their only weakness, is their lightly armored arms.

Unholy Blasters.

2bs41nv.png

Spoiler

With their 4-round explosive-bullet sprayer, these units are not joking when it comes to killing. A sick combination of spiders and tribal warriors, straight out of the hands of the Underworld's scientists, these warriors have the ability to sense everything that moves-and kill it. But their accuracy is crap, that's why they tend to shoot out from the swordman's shields, making them a tank-like killing machine. Even one of these units can destroy a squardon of footmen, but their blindness makes them easy targets for backstabbing assasinations.

Dark Snipers.

m8kI83J.png

Spoiler

Having both eyes replaced by sensors that can zoom up to 4000x, being a sniper is an easy task. Wielding a gun, which have an total amound of 66 incendiary bullets per magazine, this weapon can destroy a whole building from 80000m. Only the most experienced units can achive to be snipers, and they have to be calm, even in the most risky situations. These guys sometimes are not even close to the battlefield, the enemy just once notices that something got destroyed next to him. These units are the elite forces of the army, experts at bare-hand fighting as well. Keeping their cool, they can even walk right next to the enemy and shoot them, surviving the blast. Their only weakness is their sensors.

Unholy Servant's.

4tSMgYG.png

Spoiler

The combination of an aligator and a mechanical beast, these units are the newest projects of the Undeads. They got both their hands cut off, just to be replaced by some more deadly claws. These beasts are the unstoppable mass destruction, tearing down everything in their way. Seeing one means you should take cover. Seeing three means the fight is lost, because these beasts are hunt in packs, and they dare to kill each other. They are Cannibals, so rather than getting eaten by a monster with a thousand, razos sharp teeth, it's better to just shoot yourself.The only way to destroy them, is to immobilize them, and the only unit, that can beat one of completely, is the Golem.

byHuSTe.png

Those, who will pick a side, will automatically be in the next wallapers that i will make! Think about your decisions!

Everyone, who will pick a side will be in the first chapter and will get their personal rigs, what i can send to you, if you want it.

[Credits will be given to everyone's skin. If you want to be a part of the comic, just vote]

Edited by Sonor

I still preferred to stay in my own dimension if the other dimension's war break out.

Earth never believed in gods or demons, no good or evil. The only thing to do is to stay today and make it the best for everyone.

I believe in the Earth.

Because we are the pioneers of the present, not the warriors of the unknown past.

The unknown is to be revealed and convert into the knowledge, I know.

In the other note, the heaven army's eyes look even scarier than the hell army's.

19 hours ago, SeagullOverlord said:

Imma join the Darkness.....FOR MORDOR!!

12 hours ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

Holy crap this is cool (see what I did there?) I would love to join as a Holy Footman!

1 : This is very long ago

AND

2 : To i believe he stopped it already,