If you are poor or cheap this will help if you need to make wallpapers, etc.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, so im guessing you are here becouse you probably dont have lots of money or you are cheap, and you probably use mine imator for that reason so if you want to have photoshop like result but dont have the money then you should get paint.net (this is not a link that is the actual name of the program) its a good photoshop like program but if you want photoshop looking editing you are going to have to do lots of work but in the end it may work out well and you can use it for lots more stuff and here is the link and if you want some tutorials just say in the comments. (btw some stuff you need plugins but they are also free). http://www.getpaint.net/index.html totally forgot to put link

(BTW i am poor and that is why i use free stuff becouse i cant afford them,and im not that poor its just that my parents dont have jobs, and plz dont judge me)

Edited by MikeMine2002

Just now, Pokekights said:

I don't see a point in this topic. I'm one of those kids who get prizes from good grades, but no way in heck are my parents getting Photoshop. Again, I don't see a point in this topic.

exactly... someone should make awards for the top ten most useless topics of 2015

Im not poor, im not cheap. I get money for allowance and store them in my little duck bank.

But this topic is pointless as underwear on a statue wearing pants. Almost everyone here has Paint.net and you didnt.even.put.a.link.

I know you are a new member.

So this is just a beginner mistake.

14 hours ago, MikeMine2002 said:

Hi, so im guessing you are here becouse you probably dont have lots of money or you are cheap, and you probably use mine imator for that reason so if you want to have photoshop like result but dont have the money then you should get paint.net (this is not a link that is the actual name of the program) its a good photoshop like program but if you want photoshop looking editing you are going to have to do lots of work but in the end it may work out well and you can use it for lots more stuff and here is the link and if you want some tutorials just say in the comments. (btw some stuff you need plugins but they are also free). 

(BTW i am poor and that is why i use free stuff becouse i cant afford them,and im not that poor its just that my paand plz judge me)

Wat?

GIMP is so wonky and uncomfortable. Paint.NET is just, good.

This is my opinion, don't start a war here.

we can all accept that paint.net is better MUUAHAHHAHA

Edited by J

11 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

xD I'M DONE

i did not notice

ohh and btw i have gimp but i dont even know how to use it is too complicated and i have not seen ways to like photoshop images just painting so that is why i recommend paint.net

14 hours ago, J said:

GIMP is so wonky and uncomfortable. Paint.NET is just, good.

This is my opinion, don't start a war here.

we can all accept that paint.net is better MUUAHAHHAHA

i agree and have you ever seen the tools to edit the picture? im guessing you probably have not or you dont undrstand them to well right?