'Cloth simulation' in Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The days of needing fancy programs to make cloth simulations are over.

It's not perfect by any means, and for clothes this would be impossible. But for smaller things like ropes this works a lot better. But it proves it's possible, at any rate.

Also, Kicks has fingers again. Still not completely sure about them, but for now I'm gonna roll with it.

3 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

I believe in you, but remember, he did huge projects with huge quality!  :o

I think once you feel comfortable, you'll do this as well.  :thumbsup:

That's actually the idea here. Every project I've ever started got dropped because I didn't know how to do something, and rather than learn it, I let it go. Now I'm trying to learn all I can.

I'm actually revisiting a lot of my old scripts and ideas to see if any of them are worth trying to reboot. So far I have one that I've seriously adapted. This was actually a test for that in a way.

I'll leave you guys imagining.

52 minutes ago, Caeden117 said:

Jeez man in like a month you went from about my skill level to almost SKIBBZ level of animating.... Should I be scared? ;-;

I think he's already achieved that. KickBrickster's progression with animation in Mine-Imator in such a short time is phenomenal. I didn't know he could animate so well, he's definitely getting featured on my featured channels. He's earned it. 

1 hour ago, SKIBBZ said:

I think he's already achieved that. KickBrickster's progression with animation in Mine-Imator in such a short time is phenomenal. I didn't know he could animate so well, he's definitely getting featured on my featured channels. He's earned it. 

can I be featured there too? Am I good enough?

5 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

Jeez man in like a month you went from about my skill level to almost SKIBBZ level of animating.... Should I be scared? ;-;

Do you really need to compare him to skibbz? jeez. its like any "good" animation here needs to be something to relate to skibbz. ugh

4 hours ago, SDWAN said:

Do you really need to compare him to skibbz? jeez. its like any "good" animation here needs to be something to relate to skibbz. ugh

I understand you don't like me due to my reputation, but people used to look up to me with the content I made. Which I was highly appreciative for. That's why there's is/was the, "good as SKIBBZ" quote. 

1 minute ago, SKIBBZ said:

I understand you don't like me due to my reputation, but people used to look up to me with the content I made. Which I was highly appreciative for. That's why there's is/was the, "good as SKIBBZ" quote. 

M8 Im your friend and even I think this comment seems kinda stuck up, Though Im pretty sure you just phrased it wrong but idk.

Just now, Cryotivity said:

Oh im well aware, but sometimes you phrase things really badly, this is one of those times.

How else would I word what everyone calls a "good Mine-Imator animation?" People just started to say that because the animation was very well made. It's not my fault people decided to phrase it like that.

(For first hour in Gym, we had to clean the stupid locker room because someone smeared a deodorant stick all along the walls, that's why it's taking so long to reply) 

2 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

How else would I word what everyone calls a "good Mine-Imator animation?" People just started to say that because the animation was very well made. It's not my fault people decided to phrase it like that.

(For first hour in Gym, we had to clean the stupid locker room because someone smeared a deodorant stick all along the walls, that's why it's taking so long to reply) 

Well, you could call it just that. A good animation. Judge it on it's own quality.

To be clear, to everyone, I don't like being constantly compared to SKIBBZ. Yeah, he made awesome stuff in MI, and yeah, he's been a role model for me as an animator, but I don't want to be 'New-SKIBBZ'. I want to be KicksBrickster, and have my work be recognized not because it looks like SKIBBZ' or UnmutE's or anyone else's, but as my own. After all, my name is not KICKZ. 

1 minute ago, KicksBrickster said:

Well, you could call it just that. A good animation. Judge it on it's own quality.

To be clear, to everyone, I don't like being constantly compared to SKIBBZ. Yeah, he made awesome stuff in MI, and yeah, he's been a role model for me as an animator, but I don't want to be 'New-SKIBBZ'. I want to be KicksBrickster, and have my work be recognized not because it looks like SKIBBZ' or UnmutE's or anyone else's, but as my own. After all, my name is not KICKZ. 

I can't help with changing the way people phrase a good animation. I'd prefer if people called you a KickBrickster, not another me. I'm suppose to be fading. 

Just now, SKIBBZ said:

I can't help with changing the way people phrase a good animation. I'd prefer if people called you a KickBrickster, not another me. I'm suppose to be fading. 

I mean, I get that. It's not your fault you're good at animating. It's just annoying that pretty much any animation I've been posting has gotten at least one comment along the lines of 'As good as SKIBBZ'. I don't like all my animations being seen through a filter. 

Suppose I'd better get used to it though.