Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

BKULR5H.png

IT'S FINALLY OUT!!

Finally, after 2 months of development. The pathetic 3 minute MineDojo collab has been completed! Now, I'm sure we are only going to grow and improve by every edition. But for now, 3 minutes of gold, and beauty... well, pixels in a certain order of colours to appeal to your eye. Still! Beauty. And gold. And pixels.

This collab is also commonly refereed to as MineDojo 1.

Thank you all, forumers, even if you didn't do jack. You all deserve this cookie.

smgs-cookie.png

Alright, alright, share! I know it's small but, YouTube monetization can't even afford cookies my friend.

Now, prepare your eye balls for flashing images that cause electrical actions in your brain telling your muscles to form a smile and your vocal cords outputting a repetitive tune, aka laughing.

tOZxYgN.png

(if the video above doesn't work, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJcLOZAY2ac)

Edited by J

Ideas for something:

-Fighting the EnderDragon (With it actually flying to attack)
-Slide collab, similar to Super Mario 64 with the slide. Having us (or Steve) slide down an endless slide.
-Train Collab, Steve going from boxcar to boxcar having something different in each car. (That would be each of our entries)

Ideas for something:

-Fighting the EnderDragon (With it actually flying to attack)
-Slide collab, similar to Super Mario 64 with the slide. Having us (or Steve) slide down an endless slide.
-Train Collab, Steve going from boxcar to boxcar having something different in each car. (That would be each of our entries)

I already have an idea, but, that's cool!

I was thinking of like, your character attempts to enter a club but he keeps getting kicked out in hilarious ways.

Im plotting the idea of an imitator collab L:

But it Requires a HUGE amount of effort! Due to Sound Synth.

WARNING!!

By the Extreme Awesomeness of this collab.

PLEASE DON"T MAKE US DO THIS!!

THIS COLLAB IS TOO MUCH!!!

It's just fighting, we need something more unique.

It's just fighting, we need something more unique.

I got it!

I watched a small animation about this kid in a room full of no doors & windows,The only thing there though is a light switch.When he flicks the swicth off and then on, random things appear next to him when the lights on. The idea of the collab is to have people make their own thing's pop up when he turns on the switch,Or lever and how the character or steve  reacts to what appeared.And When the Lever is flipped off then the things that appeared their before are not their before and are replaced what OTHER random things could appear when  he flicks on the switch again

An example would be when Steve Turns on the lever and notices a Creeper next to him,He Quickly Looks back at the lever and switchs it off.He then Swicths  it on again and notices a Girl giving off a cookie.Steve In Curiosity decides to take and eat her cookie gift until she pulls out  a which hat and turned out that He had been fooled by a which disguise and he started turning into a cow and Steve quickly runs to the lightswictht to escape the laughing witch.Steve Turns off the light and it turns dark and then When he flicks it on A Random thing appears so on and so on.

Their Really are almost no limits in Creativity as long as the switch turns on and off,I say its awesome!The Room could even Appear different as long as theirs a lightswicth,I dunno id this could mean Teleportation to  places but with a lightswicth.

Their can also be things like you can work on multiple switch on and off sessions,Like if steve Sees the Creeper behind him then  switchs the swicth off,Then later sessians he ends up seeing the same creeper behind him again then he punches its face,puts on some shades out of nowhere and swicths off again.

It Could be called "The Lever"

So what do you think?
(Hopefully your mind can wrap around it.)

Sorry for spelling errors The Forum makes it tough to edit them

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

I got it!

I watched a small animation about this kid in a room full of no doors & windows,The only thing there though is a light switch.When he flicks the swicth off and then on, random things appear next to him when the lights on. The idea of the collab is to have people make their own thing's pop up when he turns on the switch,Or lever and how the character or steve  reacts to what appeared.And When the Lever is flipped off then the things that appeared their before are not their before and are replaced what OTHER random things could appear when  he flicks on the switch again

An example would be when Steve Turns on the lever and notices a Creeper next to him,He Quickly Looks back at the lever and switchs it off.He then Swicths  it on again and notices a Girl giving off a cookie.Steve In Curiosity decides to take and eat her cookie gift until she pulls out  a which hat and turned out that He had been fooled by a which disguise and he started turning into a cow and Steve quickly runs to the lightswictht to escape the laughing witch.Steve Turns off the light and it turns dark and then When he flicks it on A Random thing appears so on and so on.

Their Really are almost no limits in Creativity as long as the switch turns on and off,I say its awesome!The Room could even Appear different as long as theirs a lightswicth,I dunno id this could mean Teleportation to  places but with a lightswicth.

Their can also be things like you can work on multiple switch on and off sessions,Like if steve Sees the Creeper behind him then  switchs the swicth off,Then later sessians he ends up seeing the same creeper behind him again then he punches its face,puts on some shades out of nowhere and swicths off again.

So what do you think?

I know that video.

Sure. Don't guarantee anything though.

I got it!

So what do you think?

Do you still have the video link?

So would you like to discuss this on a private chat for the rules?

Or Which one of us should make the Collab page?

1. Discuss about new collab ideas here.

2. You don't own the collab, I'll make it. (You never will own the collab, or be associated with it. You shall only be credited as the suggestion maker)

Edited by J

1. Discuss about new collab ideas here.

2. You don't own the collab, I'll make it. (You never will own the collab, or be associated with it. You shall only be credited as the suggestion maker)

Ok Cool! 

Just Notify Us When the Collab for Minedojo 2 Comes out,I'm willing to join anytime (Plus I'm Exited for it also)L: