R E A L I T Y - Concept 2 - (James/Ati VS Redcap)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright so this is basically part 2 of R E A L I T Y and you wont see anymore concepts until the full movie is done. Part 1 is MGB battle 1

Anyways

LADIES AND GENTS (And Other o_o)

I present to you, 

R E A L I T Y

Concept 2

Edited by The Tan James

This is so sad...

Your fight scenes is so Intense... I wish I had your talent... That's awesome how I can feel the sadness, the joy, the expressions of your characters in myself... I don't know if this sentence mean something. But all you need to know that's only the word "awesome".

Really great job.

Finished watching it.

I gotta say, these ideas from your stuff is where i get inspired, about the animation, it kinda lacked the walk cycle than the one from Ati vs Lif, but otherwise, it was great! The only thing i noticed is that RedCap faced James/Ati easier than Lif, the fight went so fast, but for a 7 minute animation and waiting for 4 hours for this (it's 3 am) it was worth it! So worth it! Somehow, i got a part od the story, would you tell me the story of whats happening? Like, RedCap died in James' dream, does that mean he dies in reality too? Or no?

Other than that. 10/10 :thumbsup:

Finished watching it.

I gotta say, these ideas from your stuff is where i get inspired, about the animation, it kinda lacked the walk cycle than the one from Ati vs Lif, but otherwise, it was great! The only thing i noticed is that RedCap faced James/Ati easier than Lif, the fight went so fast, but for a 7 minute animation and waiting for 4 hours for this (it's 3 am) it was worth it! So worth it! Somehow, i got a part od the story, would you tell me the story of whats happening? Like, RedCap died in James' dream, does that mean he dies in reality too? Or no?

Other than that. 10/10 :thumbsup:

Since redcap died in the dream, he disappears (not dies) from Reality. This concept was a little more easy going because I have like 6 more left. The final 2 will be the best out of all of them. 

how u do dis.

But seriously, I can never managed to make my animations for example, like, get up, or do some action without looking weird. Maybe I just gotta stay confident. This is truly a work of art, you need a medal. :3

R E A L I T Y

1 concept (mgb 1) james/ati vs lif(gascreeper)

2 concept (nightmares) james/ati vs redcap

3 concept(???) james/ati vs vash

4 concept(???) ?????

5 concept ????

6 concept???

7 concept ?

8 concept ?

can you say what are theese concepts?

Edited by Ckaep