Urban Run 2 Killing Spree Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't understand why people are posting their entries before the collab is out.. and why they're making them so quickly. We've got two months, and it leaves some surprise as to what everyone makes if they don't give the animation to the public before the collab is put together and uploaded. I dunno, just wanted to say that..

He's got a point. It really spoils the surprise if you upload them now. Why create the collab in the first place if all the entries are going to be shown before the real video is done?

I don't understand why people are posting their entries before the collab is out.. and why they're making them so quickly. We've got two months, and it leaves some surprise as to what everyone makes if they don't give the animation to the public before the collab is put together and uploaded. I dunno, just wanted to say that..

I agree, I don't know why people are rushing their animations when they can improve it by using other things they create or develop through that time period. I can't create my collab piece right now as much as I want to because I have to finish another collab piece and other stuff >_> and go rig a S-suit because I want to see how it turns out. (maybe use it for later animations too :3)

Can I do the same thing as Supersonic?

You can. Just send it to him when you are done before the deadline and you should be good. If it's after the deadline let Effusion know then he can maybe postpone the video until it's done.

I don't speak on his behalf, I just assume from previous collab experiences.

eepees

At this rate we'll pretty much see the collab before it's even out. Just without the editing.. and my animation.. and Über's. And possibly some others.  The entire reason I'm not watching any more animations that are for the collab is so that I can see them when the collab is actually out and I can see them all in one video, with nice editing.. music. Etc. I'm not going to be publicizing mine when it's done, just going to send it in. :L

I have officially started work on it. With all the time we have me and another fellow are going to also be uploading a duo version where me and him send the mproj back and forth to animate each-one's parts.

So it's a collab of a collab. Heh.

I thought im the only one who'll have a joint collaboration with someone

good to know that I'm not alone