"Rendered in X Seconds" Has this been a feature?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

f5610805ae.jpg

I've never seen this before. This really perplexed me and I wished I had known it sooner. Has this been in the program? If so, how to trigger it? I seem to have got it running for every other render, but I don't know how to enable it.

f5610805ae.jpg

I've never seen this before. This really perplexed me and I wished I had known it sooner. Has this been in the program? If so, how to trigger it? I seem to have got it running for every other render, but I don't know how to enable it.

its been a feature it means your PC cant handle it at this lvl of graphical settings so it takes 1.10 seconds to show each frame,

its been a feature it means your PC cant handle it at this lvl of graphical settings so it takes 1.10 seconds to show each frame,

It's not the PC at all. My PC is pretty beefy, running Unreal Engine 4 on Ultra and whatnot. It's the program's ability to lack optimization (due to gamemaker limitations)

But anyway. Is there a way to enable this when muh frames are not struggling? When I want to quickly render a scene just to get an idea of how the lighting looks and not cope with frame loss this'd be fantastic.

It's not the PC at all. My PC is pretty beefy, running Unreal Engine 4 on Ultra and whatnot. It's the program's ability to lack optimization (due to gamemaker limitations)

But anyway. Is there a way to enable this when muh frames are not struggling? When I want to quickly render a scene just to get an idea of how the lighting looks and not cope with frame loss this'd be fantastic.

You'd probably need to lower your render settings a crap ton or maybe hide some scenery or charecters.

You'd probably need to lower your render settings a crap ton or maybe hide some scenery or charecters.

That won't work. That would make it easier to have it run in the FPS version. I mean I just want the screenshot version to only be used, since Chernobyl has a lot of moving things which can make laginess come on a massive strike.

On any computer that'd be avoidable with the way Mine-imator is handled as a program. It's gamemaker limits hold back it's potential. Otherwise I'd be able to load massive schematics in no time.

That won't work. That would make it easier to have it run in the FPS version. I mean I just want the screenshot version to only be used, since Chernobyl has a lot of moving things which can make laginess come on a massive strike.

On any computer that'd be avoidable with the way Mine-imator is handled as a program. It's gamemaker limits hold back it's potential. Otherwise I'd be able to load massive schematics in no time.

ohhhhhhhhhh umm. i dont think you can. (if were thinking of the same thing) the most i can render so far is i think 8k but it takes like 30 mins.

Well excuse me while I die with just 1 point light.

Oddly enough the Shadow Test David showed us, I could run 36 lights without my current graphics card. Now, it should be higher. Yet in MI it lags.

My fault cause I want them insane shaders.

Oddly enough the Shadow Test David showed us, I could run 36 lights without my current graphics card. Now, it should be higher. Yet in MI it lags.

My fault cause I want them insane shaders.

I have to use AE to give myself lights/ interesting scenery, I know a technique to add lighting to the floor in AE for your animations without using MI's lighting, but that requires more work which I wouldn't mind if I had a scene for that. I gotta rely on AE to make my scenery... interesting.

f5610805ae.jpg

This happen to me too. I thought it appear when you are edit the pose and when you activate the shadow, this will happen. [My Opinion]

This happen to me too. I thought it appear when you are edit the pose and when you activate the shadow, this will happen. [My Opinion]

And this when happen, you can't move the work camera.

And this when happen, you can't move the work camera.

Like this: Happen to me.

mO2hq30.png

This will randomly occur when I'm animating, and I don't think it's affected by the amount of lights, lag or objects. For example, I was animating yesterday, and sometimes when I clicked to render it would show that, while on the other hand it would sometimes show the live render.

this is happens when mine-imator overload render it cannot handle ur computer but i like that seconds coz you can actually click the render again not when you slowly slowmo ur mine-imator

I get this whenever I render a scene like Cameron's Room, Binge Watching or something filled with items (Blox's rigs) and large scenery.

I think Cryo's right about it being how long it takes to render each frame.