Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone,It is I,from Amination Squad. I myself have no idea what happening but I created a wallpaper for it

I'm guessing we are going to get a new member soon! We haven't chosen who it will be(That is why the suit is white)

The wallpaper is pretty much just the suit capsule with a color palette to choose what the colour the suit could be.

It has a reflection of us in it with SKIBBZ and Sirflufferb0t in front and everyone else behind them.

The New Member will get a new S-Suit!

The New Member will have to rig there skin though,If they can't we will help them a long the way.

qkF2eV4.jpg

Thanks to Cryo for rendering it IN 8K :3

Rigs Used

Modified version of my Suit Holder

Skins Used

Amination Squad S-Suits

Programs Used

After Effects(Cryo)

Paint.net(EnderVaren)

See, the worst is that I am fully eligible to have the suit, but I shall not. Good luck to the one who gets it. Winner take all.

you would be able to melt steel beams with that

that maymay

All this teasing about the new member is getting people's hopes up just for you to go "LOL NO SCREW YOU HA"

All this teasing about the new member is getting people's hopes up just for you to go "LOL NO SCREW YOU HA"

Precisely.

I believe they should come up to their senses and make the choice soon enough. Take it like a supreme court, all 8 of them vote with a 9th external opinion. Prevents from ties happening and gets the solution fast enough.

that maymay

Ive stated previously our new member isnt gonna be based on Skill or Talent we just have to be able to have conversation and fun

Were honestly not even sure how were gonna figure who we pick yet.

who knows we can have votes idk

Edited by CryoAnimates

Ive stated previously our new member isnt gonna be based on Skill or Talent we just have to be able to have conversation and fun

Were honestly not even sure how were gonna figure who we pick yet.

who knows we can have votes idk

It's the same situation. People can think that they can get in due to conversation skills and then you guys slap them away cause you have someone in mind

Everyone, please hold off on commenting about the new member. We are deciding on the member in a different way.

He/She isn't getting accepted by Skill, or quality. We will be accepting that person by how well we like that person.

If we could hold a conversation and enjoy it, then you can be sure that you have a chance.

Everyone has to be accepting of that person, otherwise it isn't going to work out.

And Panda, we aren't trying to be condescending to others in ANY way. We are just accepting someone that we want in.

And we have a few people in mind, but some of us have never talked to them, so we need time.

If someone comes in and sparks our interest, then they have a really good chance at getting in.

So hold off on your comments saying "Amination squad is only going to be biased" because that's not the case at all.

*drops mic*

Everyone, please hold off on commenting about the new member. We are deciding on the member in a different way.

He/She isn't getting accepted by Skill, or quality. We will be accepting that person by how well we like that person.

If we could hold a conversation and enjoy it, then you can be sure that you have a chance.

Everyone has to be accepting of that person, otherwise it isn't going to work out.

And Panda, we aren't trying to be condescending to others in ANY way. We are just accepting someone that we want in.

And we have a few people in mind, but some of us have never talked to them, so we need time.

If someone comes in and sparks our interest, then they have a really good chance at getting in.

So hold off on your comments saying "Amination squad is only going to be biased" because that's not the case at all.

*drops mic*

*picks it back up and puts it back in your hand*

So it's a be nice to you contest and be liked. Well then looks like I'm out cause half of you hate me xD

No it isnt we dont want anything from anyone as like bribes that would honestly make your chances worse

Hate is a strong word btw, for example I dont hate gascreeper i just dislike him most of the time xD

Sure point, but if he's a friend who just joined the forums, then you abused your own system.

I stand corrected. I thought you meant a wallpaper for someone.

This idiot needs to read posts more often.

Carry on.

Realistically nobody who's barely on will get picked as that would make it extremely difficult to forge a positive relationship with the team. Besides, what matters is how hard you try and how well you get along with the others. experience is nice, but experience is also easily gotten, so it wouldn't be a major factor.

P.S. Am so jealous of whoever gets picked, if only because I think these guys are awesome!

I should probably note we dont really want requirements but since we already have 2 members that dont talk on the squad already we would perfer if you could use a mic and speak english

(Notes) we dont care if you have an accent

I should probably note we dont really want requirements but since we already have 2 members that dont talk on the squad already we would perfer if you could use a mic and speak english

(Notes) we dont care if you have an accent

And be moderately good at mineimator

You don't have to be amazingly amazing

Just moderately good

Not just animations,like anything mineimator.

You should be just able to use mineimator and your good :3

Edited by EnderVaren