Top 10 Mine-imator Animators Nomination Post

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ironwave Studios

Video example:

Double nomination, I was gonna say the same xP

i never thought people would like me tthat much :D

my nominieeeees

(no particular order)

1.SirFlufferB0t

2.redcrapcreations

3.TAN JAMES

4.MIneRocker

5.ironwave(check out his frwaking channel,his work is amazing)

6.effusion (he has improved a lot)

Awwww, tanks, guys! :3 I thought I was all but forgotten around here :)

My nominations are: (not in order)

1: Yuricraft  (he's always there for me... ALWAYS O-O)

2: The Tan James  (we have twin lives :0

3: iSheepify  (very underrated guy!)

4: SKIBBZ  (because he can't be nominated enough, he's too awesome!)

5: GasCreeper  (He's a bruh, and has very smooth animations)

6: Effusion  (He has a cool name :P Oh, and he animates very well.)

So yeah, take it as you will, those are my nomidominations.

Good luck to everyone!

Goodness, what a surprise. I come online only to see that I have 22 notifications all on this topic. Now, just to clear everything up, right at the time the post contained in the spoiler was made, I declared that all nominations from there wouldn't be accepted, as I have ended. The reason why I did this nomination system is so that one can't say that they were too late, because this is judged by the actual community apposed to a submission.

Due Date

iSheepify

because he has darn good movements and almost no subscribers

so he deserves the spotlight right now  :)

Goodness, what a surprise. I come online only to see that I have 22 notifications all on this topic. Now, just to clear everything up, right at the time the post contained in the spoiler was made, I declared that all nominations from there wouldn't be accepted, as I have ended. The reason why I did this nomination system is so that one can't say that they were too late, because this is judged by the actual community apposed to a submission.

Due Date

uhh the due date?

Due Date

crep two people nominated me after that quote

crep two people nominated me after that quote

That won't change anything. I made a status update yesterday explaining that I misused the term 'nominate'. What I meant was, if somebody says your name at least once, then you shall be qualified for the contest. So that means you're as nominated as everybody else is!