Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not just the big bad wolf that lurks here.
Vw0BCmn.jpg
I hope you like this one! :)

Suggestions from previous wallpaper:

Maybe a more minecrafty death?

I hope I did your suggestion right. ;)

Maybe in an editing program, add some other effects. The camera looks somewhat dull when it doesn't have any effects or anything. :P

Added DOF and edited the zombie eyes. :3

#Improving
#Listening

I'm always eager for more suggestions too.
For improving or more ways to kill steve.

Edited by Emunator

Why are the zombies not on fire?

Also- Steve, this is why you don't eat Netherwart spiced with blaze powder and gunpowder, it gives you explosive diarrhea. What happened to the horse? Well, Steve was riding the horse when he went off, and the zombies? Scavenging.

How did you make the guts *Question Mark*

Using shapes

Why are the zombies not on fire?

Also- Steve, this is why you don't eat Netherwart spiced with blaze powder and gunpowder, it gives you explosive diarrhea. What happened to the horse? Well, Steve was riding the horse when he went off, and the zombies? Scavenging.

There's actually leaves above the zombies head. Just the direction of the sunlight makes it appear that they're not.

Explosive diarrhea...You just put a very disturbing image to where all the blood came from. GG. :o

Using shapes

There's actually leaves above the zombies head. Just the direction of the sunlight makes it appear that they're not.

Explosive diarrhea...You just put a very disturbing image to where all the blood came from. GG. :o

Ohh.. duhh x D