A Man's Best Friend | Apocalyptic Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok dude. This is amazing, when I saw that first space rock fly overhead I knew you knew what you were doing. Where you put your cameras, and the atmosphere you created were amazing! It felt like something a pro would make. I really liked all of it, but I kinda wish the animation was a "tiny bit" more realistic. But its a tiny detail, maybe you could send me the folder and I could work on it. +1

This must be commended. You have the true understanding of camera angles, plot, particles, and animation. I shed some tears even after the second time I've watched this. This is one of the best animations in Mine-imator that I've ever seen. Please make more of these animations, I beg of you.

Ok dude. This is amazing, when I saw that first space rock fly overhead I knew you knew what you were doing. Where you put your cameras, and the atmosphere you created were amazing! It felt like something a pro would make. I really liked all of it, but I kinda wish the animation was a "tiny bit" more realistic. But its a tiny detail, maybe you could send me the folder and I could work on it. +1

Thanks! That means a lot!

I'm not quite sure what the purpose would be in sending the folder? I don't mean that to sound like an ass or anything, I'm just wondering.

This must be commended. You have the true understanding of camera angles, plot, particles, and animation. I shed some tears even after the second time I've watched this. This is one of the best animations in Mine-imator that I've ever seen. Please make more of these animations, I beg of you.

Haha. Thanks, I really appreciate it! The particles were no fun, and even after fighting with them I still had glitches and trouble with them, so I'm glad they worked out.

Why are people's first animations ALWAYS so smooth??? You really put a lot of work in this!!!

+1!

Thanks! This is actually my fourth (4th) animation though! ;)

Oh yeah, I think I saw a small teaser for this, I gotta say it ended up really good! :+1:

Thanks! Glad it didn't oversell it. Haha.

The animation was so outstandingly awesome and the music just seemed to pull everything together... amazing... simply amazing...

+1

The music was a pretty difficult aspect, since this one didn't have custom music I had to search for quite a while before landing on pieces that worked. And thank you!

That was amazing! Truly amazing! No flaws, nothing!

David NEEDS to see this

Not sure about no flaws, but I appreciate it nonethless! Haha. Thanks!

This is perfect, the movements, the physics, this is one of the best Mine-Imator animations. This shows others what they can do with Mine-Imator. Very sad, tho. I know that feel when a dog dies. Liked both on forums and youtube, you got a sub.

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it! This was a challenging project so I'm glad it paid off.

*sniffs*You are truly amazing!But you hit my feelings real good

Haha. Sorry about that! ;) Thanks!