Introduce yourself!

Hey mine-imator members,

My name is 8BitGuy (A.K.A James in real life) and my hobbies are watching cats doing funny things, magic tricks and Minecraft!

I'm 9 and I've got 5 people in my family: Mum, Dad, my brother, sister and I. I come from Perth, Australia. Oi Oi Oi!

In my opinion, Mine-imator is a great tool for animation and is way more simple than blender. (which some people use and waste their time).

I've hoped you've learnt a bit about me in real life!

8BitGuy

Guess I should make one so here it goes:

I'm ElvenShot (story behind that coming up)

I'm a HUGE fan of: lord of the rings, Star Wars, Harry potter and MINECRAFT!!!
Story of my name: A long time ago (about 3 years ago) me and 3 friends were all big fans of this graphic novel series called "Amulet" featuring Elves and Humans. We had planned to make a server based off it. The next year one of our friends had transferred to a new school and we lost most contact. That left us 3. There was a new area unexplored on the map that we figured would have dwarves. So we made our own "council" (rulers from the book) long story short I was the elf representative. I later made my YouTube channel named "ElvenShot" I went through TONNES of my own skins until I reached the assassin point really adding the shot to ElvenShot. The end!

Edited by ElvenShot

hello everyone!

i am the one and only mattsmithDW, i recently discover mini-imator. and i use it everyday! i love it! i am still new though, so much to discover! i program using yoyo games gamemaker. as well as in java and C++. i am 15 almost 16. and i post daily animations on my youtube channel! (thanks to dave!)

Sup everybody. I'm A Dude's A Dude, as you can see from my name tag.

I've been here a couple of months, and I really enjoy mine imator. I hope to improve more in the time that I am here. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you want to, you can check out my vids here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeUEJ3JBqFFyN1lyDIWJuxw

Well, peace out.

Hello Mine-imator animators!

I'm an -- years old kid. I love animating with this program and wants to be like a lot of other popular youtubers who uses

mine-imator like (Willcraft. animations (Not sure if he has an account here) Shane (Epic Shane Animations) ZmanWarrior,etc)

Please Check out my channel (MarcoCraft2843)! I like watching youtube, animating, cooking, eating, playing outside, etc!

Really hoping for the next update BOOP! I guess...

Hey everyone! Im new to the forums, and this is my second post.

I've been using mine-imator for many months now, but i decided to join the forums today.

My name is Matthew, and im 14. Hopefully, I can use this site to my advantage with making awesome new animations in the future.

Steam: Mrmweiss

Minecraft: mrmweiss

Youtube: TheMrmweiss

(I know I'm quite late for this)

Hey, what's up! It's Stooge here and today, I would like to say hello to the people on the forums! Most of you recognize me, and now I feel like I want more people to know who I am.

I'm a 12 year old animator who loves to animate and make wallpapers. I really love the people hear on the forums. My friends so far are:

JccYouStudios

Epic.Endergirl19

TheSpiderRider

TheWingedDemon

Thanks for reading!

-Stooge

Lol, I know i'm like waaaay late (or not?) but here we go... into the unknown territory! (Haha... lol)

Halo, I am Epic.Endergirl19! I like to make animations and make wallpapers and write stuff and roleplay. I have like 40 friends on the forums, but some of my besties are Stevenrobson, Randomgal9050, stormy8888, Kiujr, threestooges, and MarioMineZ. I've been on these here forums for nearly a month. I like to help out the newbies with stuff. I've been playing Minecraft for a few months, but I know a heckload about it xD... my favorite mob of all time is the Enderman (Duh!)... As of yet, I do not have a server, but I play on some such as Nofftopia. I am also a die-hard fan of Katy Perry, and I write MC parodies of her songs (check out the topic!)... I love to watch the Simpsons... whenever I'm not doing any of the above, I'm playing on my PS3 or reading... meh, that's all I got ^.^

YouTube: EpicEndergirl19

On MC: Epic_Endergirl19

See ya around the forums! :D

-- Epic.Endergirl19 (A.K.A. Epic)

Hello everybody,

let me take the chance to introduce myself to the forums. I'm Alex from Germany living 'bout 10452 days (for now) on this lovely little planet.

I stumbled upon mine-imator on searching and lurking the web for new interesting MC related stuff.

Playing Minecraft since 2012. Totally felt in love with it. I'm running my own (quite small) bukkit-server.

Besides I'm a freelancing media professional working on a variety of projects, mostly game related.

My key features:

- sounddesign

- composing (music)

- graphics

- pixelart

- game design (some ios games in which i was involved are still on the appstore)

Mine-Imator: I highly appreciate David's work on this awesome piece of software.

Kind regards

Alex

Hi, my name is Olaf, and I like warm hugs!

I mean, Hi, I'm RetroSquirrel, a former full-on gamer, but I have recently taken up full scale animation. Any support is greatly appreciated, and I love seeing what my audience has to say about my work. Also, I sometimes do art, and rigs.

And I do kinda like warm hugs...

Herro :P

my name is Alex, I'm 15 16 and i live in Ireland, I'm the animator and skin maker for me and my friend's YouTube group "L.o.e.d," i also like to waste my time making short music :P sadly we are not very well known right now so yeah...

When I'm not animating, i like to chill out and play some games and listen to some music. 

peace out homies!

Edited by AlexSwiftBlade

My name is Ender (not revealing real name for personal reasons) and I am twelve years old. I currently make animations and LP's on my main YouTube channel you guys can find on my Twitter. I was born in Bellevile, Ontario, Canada where I lived for nine years then I moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba. I lived there for about a year and then we moved to Vancouver where I currently reside today. I discovered Mineimator in September when I was looking how to animate, I instantly fell in love with Mineimator and have been using it since.

If you are curious about programs I use, here they are

• Mineimator (facial rigging, animating, making wallpapers)
  • Blender (animating, making renders, YT banners)
  • MIYA (animating, making renders, profile pics)
  • Paint.Net (editing, art, thumbnails)
  • JAVA (coding, gaming, Minecraft)
  • Skinstealer (Getting skins, saving, etc.)

Anyway, I hope you liked the intro yourself page.

-EnderElite :D

Hi, my name is ZombiesFan (I don't really like revealing my name to other people....), I'm a 13 year old animator, and I make LP's on my YouTube account, TheZombiesFan115. I play with pretty much anyone, not really caring about whether or not you've modded (unless of course you try to hack me). I use lots of programs, here they are:

Mine-imator: (Currently to make parodies)

Paint.NET: (My wallpaper, thumbnails, art, etc....)

Java: (Minecraft, etc....)

Minecraft Skin Viewer: (Getting skins for my animations, etc...)

Anyway, thanks for anything that might come out of me joining here,

-ZombiesFan

I'm Rhy! I do mostly Art here for now. But a little later I'll begin to rig, do HD skins, and also make new item textures!

*With a little later three days are ment.* So ye, that is mostly about it!

Fact: New User entered the Forums.

Fact 2: Prepare for Pictures. Not spammed tho. 

Edited by Rhy

Good day and well met. I am the one who goes by the name of Phoenix.

I have had some previous experience with Mine-imator but have decided to join the forums to get more involved with its community.

I hope to acquaint myself with some of you and perhaps gain experience, or even friendship, from you.

I prefer to remain as anonymous as possible, so I apologise for the empty profile.

See you around on the forums,

Phoenix

Hey, my name is Justin, although those I am close with have been calling me coatsee since a time that I just can not remember.

I am 20 years old, love gaming and absolutely love Minecraft. During the week I am usually producing music for a certain somebody you may have heard of or I am doing voice over work for radio ads and things that like that.

I live in Australia, it's a wonderful place to live, if you haven't visited here yet, then you really need to put it on your to-do list for the future.

I have a few talents which include programming, graphics design and photography. I am also pretty good at making cool melodies and tunes.

In short, I am wicked to talk to, fun, creative, easy going and really helpful.

If you would like any voices for your animations or if you would like some music privately created for your animations, let me know, I don't charge anything and will not make you pay, as you are all now, my fellow enthusiasts. I would love to be a part of your creations.

Chat soon dudes :)

Hello! Name's The A! I play Minecraft alot and work for the Willcraft Animations Wiki too (and view Willcraft's work on Youtube as well). I enjoy Disney films (especially Frozen) and sometimes make LEGO creations (I recently made a Bull Terrier creation). I also do Mine-imator and plan to do a series with some fan-made characters. I will sometimes do requests and may upload some pictures made from Mine-imator. See you soon! Until then, The A.