Introduce yourself!

i'm posting here since i haven't post here :)

My Name is jorge or just call me jorgedoseMC

i am 19 and making a game based on Street Fighter

to P.M. me or meet me in minecraft, look for the username "baker1197" since i don't want to spoil my skin and username 

Yo yo yo...

The name Rocky G.

Age - 11

I live in the Isle Of Man - Im manx

Ninja tiger cub 4 me I am,

Evil Ninja tiger Cub 4 messing with me,

Like the Rock music

Pop music,

Hates swords, But uses Axe 4 weapon,

Good Skin creator, Helpful guy (If you dont mess with me or hurt me feelings - :())

Send message for me to make skins 4 ya and if ur lazy or cannot do it ask me to make a Animation -- from mine-imator,

Im a youtuber, Sub Like, I prob  do same 4 u

Look at my signature for more detail, and...

HAVE FUN --- Minecraft name - Jgg8424

Cheers - Rocky G.

Edited by Rocky Garrett

Hello. I am Wheatley.

I use Mine-Imator, which I just recently got. I haven't animated on it, yet.

I animate by drawing pictures, and putting them together on GiMP.

I also use MMD, but that's out of the question.

I have many, many accounts on different websites, AS WELL as DeviantART.

I'm more of an artist, but I'll try animating, soon.

I prefer not to expose age/location. I hope you don't mind that.

Wiki Account: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ApertureCoreWheatley

Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/randee.williams.1

Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGb6mqQKhXwUHlPczKZJdvg

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skyrs3

DeviantART: http://ask-smb-luigi.deviantart.com/

Mine-Imator: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/user/20311-aperturewheatley/

Looks like you are pretty social

Hey Guys I'm Tulak The Block-Orc,

I have just signed up and am preparing to make a lot of animations with Mine-Imator and can't wait to begin.

I am currently living in Wellington New Zealand

I enjoy playing games, mainly on multiplayer, working on my blogs and doing most things computer related.

I am looking forward to participating in forum discussion and things.

Hai Everybodeh! I'm Faxdude, I play minecraft, and other games like Valve games or even ROBLOX some few times, I do like posing things and I make all my own icons/skins/game sprays. Im 13 and I've had Minecraft for about 3 years now, I am going to give a minecraft playthrough a try and even try making animations, usually I don't have much patients for stuff like this, but I could try since I have animated really short movies before that where like, 5 seconds long and only took about 10 minutes to make but was still pretty good. I do live in Spring Hill, Tennessee (subject to change location) my family and I do move a lot, and I got Mine-imator from a video since I was trying to make minecraft art with paint.net, but failed pretty bad. I do look forward to having fun with the community, anyway, Off to visit the game forum!

Hi peepz!

The name's Ananya!

I love to play Minecraft!

I'm 11 and I've been playing Minecraft since I was 8 years old!

When I found out about Mine-imator I decided to give it a shot

And well I kinda really raged at it!

But then after a long time I started using it again and this time it was easier!

So I'm thinking of being an animator like Slamacow!

So that's all about me!

Hello! My username is kiritokun and Of course, if you know the anime I am a BIG! fan of SAO (Sword art online) I was intrested in animations since I was a kid ( IM still a kid now though.) Like a pre teen. And... other animation programs I used were

-http://pivot-stickfigure-animator.soft32.com/free-download/?lp=dsa&tg=us&kw=_inpage%3AHome+Windows+Photo+%26+Design+Image+Editors&mt=b&ad=35354362038&pl=&ds

Not sure if that will lead you there but I used it. BUH BYE!

Hey guys! My name is Hayden, I'm 13 years old and currently reside in Tasmania, Australia. I own a small but growing YouTube channel with just over 470 subscribers as of December 28, 2013. On this channel, I also make a number of speedarts (using Mine-imator or course), and you can view the playlist here. I've been using Mine-imator since about December 2012, and I can definitely say I'm enjoying the program! Keep up the good work guys!

~Hayden

Im TimeLordVictorious, and a major Whovian man! Im here for one mission, and that is to make all regeneration scenes shown on Doctor Who of The Doctor! My first and only(so far) video on Youtube(my acc.JediMasterAid), of Doctor Who all regenerations, was terrible and i admit it was terrible. So I want redo it, but this time with Mine-imator, and if it goes good, Ill be stickin around here and make Doctor Who stuff!

Btw, my Planetminecraft name is Timelordvictorious too, just for those who might know me.....

Well I'll tell you one thing Timelordvictorious, I truly look forward to seeing what you manage with your animations, myself and my brother are MASSIVE whovians and both play minecraft so this will be interesting

There are other "The Doctors" in the form, Lachlen is the biggest one. Won't be too hard to find him :)

he has pokemon in his signatures

Hey Everyone!,

Some people may know me from YouTube as SpiderMasterMC, but my life is a bit cooler than my channel. I have a dog (miniature x toy poodle), I live in Queensland, Australia and enjoy gaming and sharing that love with the YouTube community. I'm 12, I live with my mother and down the road from my Grandparents (mothers side). My YouTube channel isn't the greatest out there but I'm working on improving it. A part from sitting in front of a computer or console playing games and making videos, I enjoy bike rides, walking my dog, getting paid for doing chores (had to put it in there). Hope I can have a great friendship with the people on this forum and am looking forward to doing some animating (with and for you guys). Please help my channel to grow (YouTube -> (Search) SpiderMasterMC)

Thanks,

Spider_Master, SpiderMasterMC

(A.K.A Mitchell Coleman)

Hi guys.

None of you know me.But I like photo editing video editing and making animations, most of all i like Minecraft and other indie games such as overgrowth. I wanted to animate minecraft

ever since i got it.But it was too hard using blender.So I got this.I am 14 and like viideo games and chicken.

Hii :) name's Epic.Endergirl19 and here's some totally random stuff about me ^.^

About Me:

Stuff I like: Minecraft, Youtube, Mine-imator, Katy Perry, Writing (lol) and Reading (i'm such a nerd...)

Favorite Color: Yellow 

Favorite Song: E.T. by Katy Perry

Favorite TV show: Idk there's so many o_o

Fave Movie: Catching Fire or the Conjuring

Favorite flavor of ice cream: Umm... anything with cookie dough xD

Favorite MC mob: Endermen, duh...  :mobender: 

Least fave MC mob: Slimes 0.0

Favorite thing to do in MC: Either mine until I die or go fight some stuff

Personality: Intelligent, funny, a gamer, pretty

Favorite YouTuber: If I had to pick three, it would be a tie between Slamacow, Willcraft .Animations, and Orepros :D

Let me just say, I'm so addicted to minecraft, I don't even think there's a word for it lolz

Visit me on Youtube: EpicEndergirl19

Hello I'm _Sinubux_, I just got this Animator. I love it! I like programming, animating and watching other peoples animations. I also enjoy a bit of skateboarding with my brothers, sister and my new dog I got for Christmas. I'm already really happy with Mine-imator, I kind of suck at it though... :P

Hello everybody. My name is Renny Glacier Rich'Lich. I am also known as:

Renny G.

RG

Sweetheart

The Shy Little Girl

Cool Beauty

Rena

RenG

Glacier

Renny Ice

I have a sister named Frenny F. Rich'Lich, or Frenny Flame Rich'Lich. I am a 9 year old girl that can control, manipulate, and turn people into ice. My home is Archeblade.

I am also very shy when it comes to talking to other people, especially participating or even making small talk in the chat room. But when it comes to my closest friend, creepjohnycreep, it makes me feel better when I talk or roleplay. 

I use Mine-Imator to create some MC animations.

Edited by Renny G. Rich'Lich