IRL Profile pictures [My Thoughts]+[Comic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Dislike or like ?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Dislike or Like ?

• Dislike (Reason in comment)
    • Like (This is useless ._. )

I want to get into Comic making soon.

For not a long ago, there was like 5 or 7 people that had there IRL faces in a profile picture, some of them where.. different of what i imagined (is that creepy ?)

so i made this comic that shows what i think about IRL profile picture, you can use them, it's just

MY PERSONAL OPINION

And hopefully don't hate, when i say MY opinion, I REALLY MEAN IT, i do that caps thing so you will take it serious :P

Anywas enjoy the short comic, going to sleep know, see ya later !

yR7crVH.png7h5wlG5.png0KQ30qN.pngUhnYEj3.pngEkzWJCH.pngdWQYPdh.png

+ Dislike button ya dawg

info:  i don't really like IRL pictures, cause they are like "hey guys, i'm showing my faces today" and it's not what you expected, maybe not what you expected at all.. erhm yee.. good night, i'm going to die if i don't sleep..

i thougt your opinion was going to be its not safe

Good point, but i'm to lazy... yer.

I don't like IRL pictures either because of stalkers. 

I happen to know an (ex)stalker that's on the forums...

Yeah, i don't have to deal with that cause i'm a boy, people don't stalk boys.. hopefully.

Edited by DurRubinRux

Hmm... i can't even find something to respond..., i know that many of the irl profil pic wasn't the face i expected from us, but no one was ugly and old seriously.

No, i'm just taking it to the max, but yeah, i found some people a bit.. not ugly.. but kinda, Totally different, then i thought.

I have only to say "That's your real life face?"

Yes.