What The Glorious David Needs to fix in the final 1.0 release.

#1: Camera importing. Camera data from previous animations does not load, and since the new camera system is quite glitchy and much harder to use than the last system, it would be nice to have loading from previous saves. 

#2 Loading times. There seems to be a 2-10 minute loading time for the program to open, sometimes doesn't open at all. 

#3 Saving and undo features would be nice. 

#4 Make the fog distance farther. For some people like me, we have animations that require stuff to be seen at a distance, while still wanting fog. Increase fog distance 

#5 It would be nice to delete items

#6 There seems to be a time delay between The Glorious David's time and our time, 9 months is a little bit long to wait for an extremely buggy and barely functional demo. Plz fix time lag between Sweden and the rest of the world The Glorious David. Maybe installing new video drivers would help? :D

#7 Fix the new camera system so you can manipulate it like in previous versions on Mineimator. Using the camera like a block should be an option, not the only way to use it. 

#8 having an explanation for the various functions and buttons would be nice for new users, as of now you just have to randomly click buttons to see what renders, what opens the camera view tool and what saves. 

#9 After using the Camera system some more, I can't stress how much it needs fixing. When moving the camera, it often skips during keyframes, which really doesn't work if you're trying to make a high quality animation. 

#9 Saving things would be nice. 

#10 I know I already said this... but fix your time connection. There's been some serious time lag going on, hopefully we won't have to wait another 9 months for the next update. 

Edited by Bacon Lord

You shouldn't be. The Glorious David took 9 months to release a barely working buggy program, I'm giving him feedback on how the the problems need to be fixed. I don't hate The Glorious David, but he needs to step up his game.

Why don't you try making a program

i bet it will take you a year to even make a working calculator,

You shouldn't be. The Glorious David took 9 months to release a barely working buggy program, I'm giving him feedback on how the the problems need to be fixed. I don't hate The Glorious David, but he needs to step up his game. 

You... he needs to... barely working...

1. The new camera system isn't really glitchy, you just need to know how to use it
  2. It's a bug. The full version has an installer, so instead it should open very quick
  3. )
  4. Most likely will be in the future, if not in the full 1.0.0
  5. )
  6. Wat?
  7. People wanted the camera like a block. Allowing it to lock on to things, making it easier for first person, tilting etc. Perhaps in the future, a camera like the 0.7 demo- before.
  8. Most likely in the full version
  9. )
  10. Wat? Again

Listen Here. He is a amazing programmer who has to balance school work with developing an amazing program. He wanted to add more and more to make everyone happier. And, he is one man, it's not a team. Don't tell him to step up his game, when your not the one developing it, you don't know how hard it is, David couldn't just sit there in front of his laptop, developing this program.

Also, I do worship Davve like he is a god, because he is. Who else do you know could do this amazing work?

Listen Here. He is a amazing programmer who has to balance school work with developing an amazing program. He wanted to add more and more to make everyone happier. And, he is one man, it's not a team. Don't tell him to step up his game, when your not the one developing it, you don't know how hard it is, The Glorious David couldn't just sit there in front of his laptop, developing this program.

Also, I do worship Davve like he is a god, because he is. Who else do you know could do this amazing work?

I'm with this guys

Many people see it like this;

41dyfAk.png

When really, it is way more complicated. The Glorious David created this wonder complex 3D animation software in the same software I can hardly make a 2D platformer in.

Edited by Minecheesecraft_

He's lucky there's no mods around

Incorrect, and I support his claims. His initial topic explained the bugs and was easily reviewing the bugs of the program. Why this went out of hand, I can't see. And yeah, the program is buggy and the function isn't perfect. However you all asked for this, and you can't pretend it's the most perfect program ever. Unless you can really live without deleting.

Guys, stahp hating this guy. He's just reiterating what to fix for the full version.

He already knows that David is going to fix this. So just stay calm. Also, criticism and feedback is always awesome for David, so hating this dude is like hating his feedback. 

Will fix these things, cheers. :)

Thanks David, and to elaborate on the buggy camera, when you try rotating it with keyframes, it skips occasionally, so if that could be smoothed out it would be greatly appreciated. 

Incorrect, and I support his claims. His initial topic explained the bugs and was easily reviewing the bugs of the program. Why this went out of hand, I can't see. And yeah, the program is buggy and the function isn't perfect. However you all asked for this, and you can't pretend it's the most perfect program ever. Unless you can really live without deleting.

Finally, someone with some common sense. I'm just giving the dev of the program some feedback, stop worshipping him because he can code. David's a great programmer, but he's nowhere near the best programmer in the world. He's made a few mistakes, and took too long to come out with this update in my opinion, so I'm telling him what I think. There's no reason for me to be banned just because I don't worship david. 

Listen Here. He is a amazing programmer who has to balance school work with developing an amazing program. He wanted to add more and more to make everyone happier. And, he is one man, it's not a team. Don't tell him to step up his game, when your not the one developing it, you don't know how hard it is, The Glorious David couldn't just sit there in front of his laptop, developing this program.

No matter how amazing the programmer, developers need feedback from their users. David isn't a God, he's just someone who knows how to program, there are thousands of people just as skilled or more skilled than David out there. I watched my Brother developing an app with unity, he never got it finished. Not because it was insanely hard to program, but because he was too lazy to finish it. I look at the 9 months since the last version and think that David needs to step up his game a bit, and release the next version sooner. I fully understand how hard it is to develop something like Mineimator, but that simply does not excuse the months where essentially nothing was done. What I'm doing is called giving constructive criticism. If all I was doing was telling him how he was an awful person, that would not be constructive criticism. 

Thanks The Glorious David, and to elaborate on the buggy camera, when you try rotating it with keyframes, it skips occasionally, so if that could be smoothed out it would be greatly appreciated. 

Finally, someone with some common sense. I'm just giving the dev of the program some feedback, stop worshipping him because he can code. The Glorious David's a great programmer, but he's nowhere near the best programmer in the world. He's made a few mistakes, and took too long to come out with this update in my opinion, so I'm telling him what I think. There's no reason for me to be banned just because I don't worship The Glorious David. 

-snip- (to avoid spam)

I don't see any buttloading problem with you giving feedback to David... May I ask how this got out of hand?