"Cinema 4D" render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1. There are outside sources to porting minecraft schematics to 3d modeling programs. Such as this. (I know what you are thinking, and I have a response to that too.)

2. Just because it's common does not mean it's always done that way. Remember above, that the program is just porting the entire schematic to Cinema 4D. It will look like that when exported. Also The Glorious David said that he's still getting used to the program so it might be something overlooked.

3. This is up to him. It can be either used as a guideline for creating Mine-imator to this kind of quality in gamemaker. Or used for making logos, render, and things like that. Perhaps a way to load .mani files in Cinema 4D?

4. This was most likely a joke by The Glorious David, and leaking the new interface in this manner at the same time. It's already been proven that a new interface would be added, and he just added that in to poke fun at the idea. I don't know how many more times I can explain this until I burn out. I assume by then that 1.0.0 will be out.

In order to prove these claims, there are a few things you need to explain.

- You would need to prove exactly what would even cause the lighting to be even matched, or replicated with Game maker. Until I have seen any Game maker game produce quality to this level, I really cannot believe that this is 1.0.0.

- You need to show us what the purpose of the time line is. And how he is able to maneuver a character without any key-frames even built. I know even the most seasoned Mine-imator can agree that you need at least ONE key-frame to pose for a wallpaper.

- How the skybox isn't glitched like in 0.7 beta. I know this is a small one, but the skybox looks nothing like it does in mine-imator. And not to talk down anyone, but I believe that very few people understand how the skybox works. And even with the best looking skyboxes, there are still some flaws that are clearly visible.

If you can prove me that, with a applicable counter-argument, then I will concede in agreement. Else, there is no thought of me believing this is 1.0.0.

He Can Make One Character And A Sword Keyframe Then Hide Them Then Make New Ones Represimbling Them

If you can prove me that, with a applicable counter-argument, then I will concede in agreement. Else, there is no thought of me believing this is 1.0.0.

I like your attitude, not even being sarcastic. Question the evidence, point out the flaws, be skeptic! The world would be a better place with more people like you, we'd probably have a lot less religious nuts.

He Can Make One Character And A Sword Keyframe Then Hide Them Then Make New Ones Represimbling Them

That seems outside the realm of possibility, however the benefit of the doubt is in your favor with that idea. Though why would david do that intentionally? Load two extra things and load an empty schematic?

I like your attitude, not even being sarcastic. Question the evidence, point out the flaws, be skeptic! The world would be a better place with more people like you, we'd probably have a lot less religious nuts.

Thanks. I suppose it's in my nature to do such. And I always do pick apart the evidence I see with the information I already know, and come to a conclusion. And I do agree about the last statement; the world would be a finer place.

However, have you any final say in this argument, or will it be a surprise until 1.0.0's release?

Edited by ÜberKiller

However, have you any final say in this argument, or will it be a surprise until 1.0.0's release?

On any other day the skeptic would probably be correct, but the image is in fact not from Cinema 4D at all. Just wanted to see how well a M-i 1.0.0 product could be mistaken for a pro 3d tool rendering. :P The imgur link I posted is from the unfinished 1.0.0, and the first image being a cropped copy. The timeline isn't complete yet, but I can still move around and rotate stuff at this stage.

On any other day the skeptic would probably be correct, but the image is in fact not from Cinema 4D at all. Just wanted to see how well a M-i 1.0.0 product could be mistaken for a pro 3d tool rendering. :P The imgur link I posted is from the unfinished 1.0.0, and the first image being a cropped copy. The timeline isn't complete yet, but I can still move around and rotate stuff at this stage.

That's rather awesome. I'm actually glad I was wrong now, and it's not often I (nor anyone) says that.

Thanks for shedding some light on this situation. I think a lot of people will be glad to hear that this is what Mine-imator is now capable of, and that you haven't been dead from juggling school and work on 1.0.0. I, and many people, look forward to the release.

:o

shouldn't this be moved to wallpapers and art? :P

Forgot to tick some anti-aliasing checkbox somewhere, the interface is a pain to work with. :/ Oh well, I'm learning.

hint, i got it :P u didn't?

Tell me about it, when I made my first TF2 map (9K blocks) it took over 20 hours to render the entire thing with some simple shadows. Valve sure knows how to optimize their algorithms. ._.

And this image took about 0.5 seconds to render. I have a *cough* buffed version of Cinema 4D.

still didn't get it? -.- he is literally just says to you "This is mine-imator 1.0.0"

No idea what you guys are talking about-_-

if you still didn't get it yet then you aren't smarter than a deadbush!!

jk jk :D

but seriously its obviously mine imator 1.0.0 :3