Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

Inspection time! :)

1. You're leaning forward. Therefore you are unbalanced and could fall down easily.
  2. Your legs are too close to each other. You may not expect a sudden move and won't have enough time to dodge it.
  3. You're holding your sword with one hand. This makes it easier to drop your sword or get it knocked out by a Wither head.
  4. There's a Wither Skeleton standing in the backround. Although the other Wither Skeletons are sitting down, you may not know what this Wither Skeleton is holding in his other hand.
  5. The Wither isn't in his charging stage yet. Therefore there won't be an explosion when you spawn it in.
  6. The Wither isn't flying up too high. This gives you a chance to hit the Wither with your sword.
  7. No armor equiped. This gives the Wither a higher chance to kill you.

In total of that... The "Wither Would Win." (Sorry if a hurt your head from thinking.) :)

"W.W.W"

Edited by Heavenira

• You're leaning forward. Therefore you are unbalanced and could fall down easily.
  • Your legs are too close to each other. You may not expect a sudden move and won't have enough time to dodge it.
  • You're holding your sword with one hand. This makes it easier to drop your sword or get it knocked out by a Wither head.
  • There's a Wither Skeleton standing in the backround. Although the other Wither Skeletons are sitting down, you may not know what this Wither Skeleton is holding in his other hand.
  • The Wither isn't in his charging stage yet. Therefore there won't be an explosion when you spawn it in.
  • The Wither isn't flying up too high. This gives you a chance to hit the Wither with your sword.
  • No armor equiped. This gives the Wither a higher chance to kill you.
In total of that... The "Wither Would Win." (Sorry if a hurt your head from thinking.) :)

"W.W.W"

Lol, I can process all of that. Besides, this isn't Minecraft; since when do Wither Skellies sit down? And I AM an Endergirl... :D

1. You're leaning forward. Therefore you are unbalanced and could fall down easily.
  2. Your legs are too close to each other. You may not expect a sudden move and won't have enough time to dodge it.
  3. You're holding your sword with one hand. This makes it easier to drop your sword or get it knocked out by a Wither head.
  4. There's a Wither Skeleton standing in the backround. Although the other Wither Skeletons are sitting down, you may not know what this Wither Skeleton is holding in his other hand.
  5. The Wither isn't in his charging stage yet. Therefore there won't be an explosion when you spawn it in.
  6. The Wither isn't flying up too high. This gives you a chance to hit the Wither with your sword.
  7. No armor equiped. This gives the Wither a higher chance to kill you.

"W.W.W"

Nice deductions. Here are some possibilities to your deductions.

1. She could be inspecting her foe. The Withers have placed down their weapons, so it is probably some sort of arranged duel with the king.

2. Same as one, but you are right, she would be unbalanced.

3. That depends on the fighting style.

4. Good point, he is also hiding, so he will probably attack.

5. Yep, due to this she can make a preemptive strike.

6. Same as above, she can hit it easier.

7. Yeah, also the heat in the Nether can scorch any part of her that is not covered.

So, yeah, the Wither has a higher chance to win, she still has a chance.

So it depends!

Nice deductions. Here are some possibilities to your deductions.

1. She could be inspecting her foe. The Withers have placed down their weapons, so it is probably some sort of arranged duel with the king.

2. Same as one, but you are right, she would be unbalanced.

3. That depends on the fighting style.

4. Good point, he is also hiding, so he will probably attack.

5. Yep, due to this she can make a preemptive strike.

6. Same as above, she can hit it easier.

7. Yeah, also the heat in the Nether can scorch any part of her that is not covered.

So, yeah, the Wither has a higher chance to win, she still has a chance.

So it depends!

But she's and ENDER girl! :D

If shes endergirl, she probably has the powers of an enderman, giving allot of advantage, but there are quite a few wither skeletons, and a hot environment, and its the Nether, not the End. Although the Wither doesn't look ready to fight yet, I think it would still win.

Sorry :/

If shes endergirl, she probably has the powers of an enderman, giving allot of advantage, but there are quite a few wither skeletons, and a hot environment, and its the Nether, not the End. Although the Wither doesn't look ready to fight yet, I think it would still win.

Sorry :/

Mmm. You don't know much about what's behind me. So I may have an enderman or two behind me. :D