Dev update #2: State of 0.7 and ridiculously large schematics

I think The Glorious David is quickly making the new skin layout since Minecraft 1.8 is going to have some new features with skins. I'll accept that.

only if that happens or I will know were Gabe is

Don't we already have sharp bending? The bending we have in 0.7 demo looks similar to Slamacow.

It looks nothing like Slamacow...and why does everything related to sharp bending have to be related to slamacow? Why cant it look like BootStrapBuckaroo or look like Dig Build Live? Why always slamacow?

It looks nothing like Slamacow...and why does everything related to sharp bending have to be related to slamacow? Why cant it look like BootStrapBuckaroo or look like Dig Build Live? Why always slamacow?

He's considered more mainstream and well known with his accumulated views and his animation is always a good example to refer to for knowledge sake (In case nobody has ever heard of Dig Build Live,) though I never get it either.

I'm do excited!!!!!!!!!!! One problem Dave though, it's march and your 1.00 is still not out. If it doesn't come out soon, I might start using blender. (I don't exactly like Blender, it sucks compared to your work. But if this doesn't come out when will it? I can't hold it much longer!!!!!!!! But great job do far Dave!!!!! :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:

I would relate it to slamacow because its one of the main minecraft animation videos I watch.

I feels sad that we have to wait an extra few days. But with all these coding and stuff I wouldn't understand in a milion years, I guessed that the 1.0.0 would have to wait a while.

David is working hard.He is trying to do something for himself and us.Himself,to accomplish something difficult,for us,so we can make animations as fast as lil caesars pizza.

Mm,Pizza!

I'm do excited!!!!!!!!!!! One problem Dave though, it's march and your 1.00 is still not out. If it doesn't come out soon, I might start using blender. (I don't exactly like Blender, it sucks compared to your work. But if this doesn't come out when will it? I can't hold it much longer!!!!!!!! But great job do far Dave!!!!! :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:

Ok Mine imator is a great piece of work but comparing it to blender is like saying 720p(mine imator) is like 1080p(blender).. They are nothing alike. Granted cinema 4d or maya are more like 4k in the analogy, blender is an amazing VERSATILE program capable of modeling, animating, compositing, built in game engine and soooo much more. You could actually recreate slamacow style animations with it instead of dreaming of it.

With that said mine imator is a great program for beginners or those who don't have the time to learn or animate with a professional grade animating program.

Ok Mine imator is a great piece of work but comparing it to blender is like saying 720p(mine imator) is like 1080p(blender).. They are nothing alike. Granted cinema 4d or maya are more like 4k in the analogy, blender is an amazing VERSATILE program capable of modeling, animating, compositing, built in game engine and soooo much more. You could actually recreate slamacow style animations with it instead of dreaming of it.

With that said mine imator is a great program for beginners or those who don't have the time to learn or animate with a professional grade animating program.

Maybe there will be a feature for changing video to 1080p

Maybe there will be a feature for changing from 720p-1080i-1080p

We don't know what Dave will have for us. Until then lets hope for the best.

Is there going to be support for the 1.8 skins? And even better, could you make it so that you can toggle a connection between hat and head layers? Like, have the pixels on the hat become voxels that connect to the face like a block? I'm not sure if that's the best way to put it, but certain graphics mods add that in Minecraft.

The Glorious David, ur awesome, if anyone ever laugths or makes fun of you, say "did you create an AWESOME free to use program for animating on your own? i didnt think so!!!"

All of this time you are spending and all of the money that you are spending can be repayed by our appreciation, you make this for free and get your money from donations, WOW, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :rolleyes:i look up to you :rolleyes:  ;)  

Edited by HuganUnknown