Dev update #2: State of 0.7 and ridiculously large schematics

Well, now that we've seen what 1.0.0 looks like, you basically set up a time bomb. Lol, what I mean by that is that everyone's gonna wait for a short period of time then explode... figuratively. 

Random metaphor aside, that... is truly glorious. 

Well, now that we've seen what 1.0.0 looks like, you basically set up a time bomb. Lol, what I mean by that is that everyone's gonna wait for a short period of time then explode... figuratively.

Random metaphor aside, that... is truly glorious.

Well said. But i really hope it comes out soon.

The Glorious David, oh so glorious. it would be nice that when trying to put a block down in the 1x1 meter cube area thing-a-majig... if it was like placing a block in real minecraft where in will only go on that 1x1 square area instead of it being a free form box placement. just an idea

That sounds pretty good, but maybe it should be an option instead of automatic.

I'm REALLY hoping that it comes out soon...I've been waiting so long for an update so that I could do better animations!! I use this program to make my Minecraft cutscenes I edit into my videos, and if there's a change for the better in the quality, I'm all for it! I can't wait for the 1.0 update! Keep up the fantastic work!

Im gonna be keeping a record of how long the update takes if it cant be out today.

Its 5:22 PM where Im at so lets wait until 12:00 to start counting.

Im gonna be keeping a record of how long the update takes if it cant be out today.

Its 5:22 PM where Im at so lets wait until 12:00 to start counting.

Not in an offensive way at all.

Oh, an idea I'd like to request is the ability to set the camera to a parent object. You know, like to a human/mob head, or an item, for some wicked-dizzying scenes or first-person animations. That would work great for oh, around 100 different animations I could do, if that's do-able! Keep up the great work!

Well.Its 10:20AM.Its been 10hrs and 20mins after Mine-Imator was supposedly to be released.Its ok though.Maybe a little bit more time.I hope he tells when though.

Wait what? 1.0.0 today???