some characters i made

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so these are a few characters i had made that are in the story with the whole death of the aether thingy, yes i know the names are bad but i cant think of any better ones for what they are meant to be. these are meant to be human and mob amalgamations and this isnt all of em, just the ones i got skins done for.   ntrjrWr.pngaXGJv9L.pngUsv204X.pngqZDVt4E.pngmnRts2z.pngedi6DmP.png

Just now, MrCreeper666 said:

not bad ! :)

just try to add some 3d on the dressing and the hair, it could add more details

and improve them ^^

:thumbsup:+1

ill try too ;)

Just now, Emaniplex said:

Oh, is that fire below the mobs?  xD

yup. meant to be like spirit things that failed lol

20 minutes ago, willingsas said:

I redid one of your character's skin. You can use it if you want to.

zcoRwMW.png

Fq4OZ9U.png (The skin itself)

I added shadows, replaced some colors, etc.

i probably will use it ;) it actually looks alot more enderey if you get what i mean. i really like it thanks so much ;3 only annoying thing is im gunna need to get the others shaded like this now xD

Edited by Willjago

Just now, Willjago said:

i probably will use it ;) it actually looks alot more enderey if you get what i mean. i really like it thanks so much ;3 only annoying thing is im gunna need to get the others shaded like this now xD

I could make them but it would take a long time to do each one.

On 10/19/2016 at 6:17 PM, Willjago said:

that is up too you. and if you do end up doing the rest the other 4 are here http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/willjago/

Oh crap i didn't reply; i might actually do them, but i have school and i'm busy most of the time. I'll send them all at once if i finish the skins.

8 hours ago, HEDHNTR said:

Blasia reminds me of Cinder from RWBY.

tbh i dont see the resemblance but sure why not xD

9 hours ago, willingsas said:

Oh crap i didn't reply; i might actually do them, but i have school and i'm busy most of the time. I'll send them all at once if i finish the skins.

its fine xD and i know how that feels.