Lonely doggie in forest

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

sad3_QHD.png?width=1026&height=430

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally have more time for making wallpapers in MI due to "COVID-19 holidays" -> ALL Czech schools except kindergartens are CLOSED until further notice

2 hours ago, MicrogamerCz said:

sad3_QHD.png?width=1026&height=430

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally have more time for making wallpapers in MI due to "COVID-19 holidays" -> ALL Czech schools except kindergartens are CLOSED until further notice

Poor kindergardens teachers those kids get dirty alot

3 hours ago, MicrogamerCz said:

Meanwhile, we have more infected in France and the highschool still doesn't close.

So the wallpaper is pretty nice, I think what throws me off is the face on the dog. Make the eyebrows match the dogs fur (slightly darker though). The camera could be closer to the floor, maybe father away (mess with the FOV too). Now for the lighting, I would add multiple dark colored point lights all around, the ambient color should be darker as well. 

Overall I would rate this maybe 6.3/10
Keep practicing and you'll get better!! :D
(also don't take anything I'm saying as hate, I'm only here to help)