Is this tool helpful in anyway?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is this tool helpful in anyway?

• Yes
    • Maybe, for some situations
    • I don't know
    • probably not
    • No

I needed the option to make a build-up text-animation but was to lazy to animate by hand, so I decided to write a little program that does that for me. Actualy a wanted to make it as a MI-Mod but than i decided to make a separat program so that it's independent from the MI-version, so as long as you use a MI-version that supports text-animation and the .miframes file format does not change the program should work just fine, but it only supports the MI-default font.

Here is tutorial how to instal and use it:

Program:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xzacebs04ibex83/MI-Text+Animation+Tool.zip

Edited by YoGames Studios

You.. made an app... that works with MI..? Dude, this is awesome.  I cannot wait to see what you'll come up with next!

7 hours ago, Shayzis said:

You.. made an app... that works with MI..? Dude, this is awesome.  I cannot wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Currently I'm working on a program that lets you import motion capture files to MI, and it's 80% done, but the last 20% seam to be the difficult part.

25 minutes ago, YoGames Studios said:

Currently I'm working on a program that lets you import motion capture files to MI, and it's 80% done, but the last 20% seam to be the difficult part.

Is it possible to make a program that can make animating physics in MI easier?

1 minute ago, thatkidyt said:

that would be awesome

1 minute ago, thatkidyt said:

If you mean things like falling blocks, than yes. It would be possible to make code that calculates the physics and automaticly makes the required keyframes for MI, but this is very inefficient. That's why i currently work on motion capture.

Just now, YoGames Studios said:

If you mean things like falling blocks, than yes. It would be possible to make code that calculates the physics and automaticly makes the required keyframes for MI, but this is very inefficient. That's why i currently work on motion capture.

Ok. if you need some ideas I think the suggestions tab may help btw.

7 minutes ago, thatkidyt said:

Ok. if you need some ideas I think the suggestions tab may help btw.

I'm a beginner, making stuff like letter-animations and file convertres is basic, in the case of MI. Calculating physics or Normal-map implementation is on another level and although ther are possible they will be very inefficient and that applies to most of the suggestions. So is motion capture.

Edited by YoGames Studios

Just now, YoGames Studios said:

I'm a beginner, making stuff like letter-animations and file convertres is basic, in the case of MI. Calculating physics or Normal-map implementation is on another level and although ther are possible they will be very inefficient and that applies to most of the suggestions.

Ok. thank you for informing me about these. :D