• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • Nimi

Modelbench Beta   03/26/18

A public beta of Modelbench is now available, try it out! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/70230-modelbench-beta-042/  
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.4 available!   04/12/18

Your characters are now more flexible than ever with the new bend options in 1.1.4! Download here: https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-114/  

This is a demonstration of a wet rope being twisted,having the water getting out of it.

You can see the water getting out of the rope,and also the dripping water.

This was made using 1.1.3's new twisty bending feature.

It's okay. Here's some constructive criticism, (also, prepare for detail) here we go. The rope doesn't have an accurate rope color, so that's something. Also, the animation looks kinda wonky. There should probably be more water drops. Also, the water should effect the color of the rope. And at last, atleast make the background color different from the rope color. The only thing that helps us tell where the rope is is the rope's shading. Not bad, though.

12 hours ago, Sticknub said:

It's okay. Here's some constructive criticism, (also, prepare for detail) here we go. The rope doesn't have an accurate rope color, so that's something. Also, the animation looks kinda wonky. There should probably be more water drops. Also, the water should effect the color of the rope. And at last, atleast make the background color different from the rope color. The only thing that helps us tell where the rope is is the rope's shading. Not bad, though.

The color is just to show temperature (or water), i sorta agree with the wonky animation,beacause Mine-Imator's transitions are almost always wonky.. And the background is to make it like blender-style. The background still sorta conflicts with the rope,i also agree.

(Not an excuse)

1 hour ago, Newbie on YT said:

Hey when I post it says that it needs yo be apprived by moderator.

What that means pls help me.

Oh, it means that you need to wait for the creators of the site to approve your post.