Zuexs' CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig for Mine-imator v 0.6.2 and 0.7 Demo

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Give us your feedback :D  

423 members have voted

1. 1. What do you rate this Rig?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just saying how do i put a rig that i downloaded in a animation?

Depends on what version you are using:

1.0.0 Demo - Use the "open file" button on the top menu and find where you have the folder of this rig stored. Then find the only file with .mani at the end of it and load it up.  The textures may be glitchy, as the rig is outdated.

0.6.2 or 0.7 - Use the "import animation" feature and select the .mani file in the folder where you have it stored.

So the finger mod isn't working correctly. When I load the player it doesn't load his fingers or his bottom teeth. Any possible fix for this?

This is an old discontinued rig for a discontinued version of Mine-Imator, I suggest you get Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 (If you haven't already) and get one of the other countless steve rigs.

My sister and her friend are starting Youtube, and they wanted me to make pictures for them for it's a Minecraft channel. I'm very interested in this rig, but just one (or maybe more) question(s). First of all, the face. How do you change its color, which item is it?

This is really old rig for a really old version of Mine-imator. The person who made this rig hasn't even been active for months. I recommend that you use a more recent rig for Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo 5.

Edited by Willbl3pic

19 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

Yep xD This is a really ded topic xD

19 hours ago, NietyFox said:

:facepalm:

Look at the date when this was posted.

Do NOT bump old topics.

Edited by Marten Studios

Now, I'm not accusing you of anything, but when I tried to download this rig, I ended up with a virus.

I'm not very knowledgeable in this type of topic so it's most likely my fault, but I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else

9 hours ago, MachineGunInc said:

Now, I'm not accusing you of anything, but when I tried to download this rig, I ended up with a virus.

I'm not very knowledgeable in this type of topic so it's most likely my fault, but I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else

See, when you get the adf.ly link, DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ON THE CENTER, THESE ARE ADS! after 5 sec. the real download button will appear at the top right corner.

10 hours ago, MachineGunInc said:

@Sonicxryan

Now it was this guy...

On 6/25/2016 at 6:30 AM, Mr. Cat said:

See, when you get the adf.ly link, DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ON THE CENTER, THESE ARE ADS! after 5 sec. the real download button will appear at the top right corner.

addf.ly is a terrible website that shouldn't exist, i fell for the same thing downloading the orespawn mod for minecraft... a while back :steve_lol:

@Mr. Cat Do you know how to fix this? Because now when I tried downloading Mine-imator again (I had deleted it because I didn't use it often but recently got interested in it again), It keeps taking forever and also keeps taking me to different websites

10 minutes ago, MachineGunInc said:

@Mr. Cat Do you know how to fix this? Because now when I tried downloading Mine-imator again (I had deleted it because I didn't use it often but recently got interested in it again), It keeps taking forever and also keeps taking me to different websites

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/661d5c63w691r40/Zuexs'+CasmicStudios+ASR+v2.0+(Fingers).zip

Its adfly, so you have to wait 5 seconds and say 'skip ad' on the upper right, but this is a direct mediafire to the download :P I hope you like the rig :D (This is the fingers version btw)

10 minutes ago, MachineGunInc said:

Do you know how to fix this? Because now when I tried downloading Mine-imator again (I had deleted it because I didn't use it often but recently got interested in it again), It keeps taking forever and also keeps taking me to different websites

When you click the skip this ad button the download should start, it can also open a page (which is also an ad!), close it and if the download didn't start click the skip this ad button again, if you have a lot of problems with ads i recommend you get adblock plus!

1 minute ago, Blue Chocolatebar said:

When you click the skip this ad button the download should start, it can also open a page (which is also an ad!), close it and if the download didn't start click the skip this ad button again, if you have a lot of problems with ads i recommend you get adblock plus!

Sorry about the adfly :/ Its just a bit of passive income, but I can disable it if youd like :D

Edited by Zuexs