Inside the Dome.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Cool camera placement. You really get a field of depth with that sword in the foreground, Steve chilling in the middle ground, and the blurry Herobrine in the background (Don't use Herobrine though, his not very original, and very overdone character. The items scattered around in the wallpaper is also very neat touches. Not to overdone like people tend to do, although all that's fine and dandy, I would not recommend trying to make a scary-ish wallpaper in the middle of the day, or at least give it a blue tint so you don't have those warm relaxing colors; it makes the wallpaper just not any frighting.

and also, the sword rig looks a little wonky, the pixels are in the wrong places and intertwining and all that, and dirt doesn't crack (unless it's very cold) 

Spoiler

Bilderesultat for sword stuck to ground

Shitty images i know i know, but as you can see the sword doesn't effect the ground at all, dirt is a very... smudgy(?) substance.

TL:DR Herobrine unoriginal, cool camera/item placement, not scary though. :D

On 4/2/2017 at 5:54 PM, Lumie said:

Cool camera placement. You really get a field of depth with that sword in the foreground, Steve chilling in the middle ground, and the blurry Herobrine in the background (Don't use Herobrine though, his not very original, and very overdone character. The items scattered around in the wallpaper is also very neat touches. Not to overdone like people tend to do, although all that's fine and dandy, I would not recommend trying to make a scary-ish wallpaper in the middle of the day, or at least give it a blue tint so you don't have those warm relaxing colors; it makes the wallpaper just not any frighting.

and also, the sword rig looks a little wonky, the pixels are in the wrong places and intertwining and all that, and dirt doesn't crack (unless it's very cold) 

Hide contents

Bilderesultat for sword stuck to ground

Shitty images i know i know, but as you can see the sword doesn't effect the ground at all, dirt is a very... smudgy(?) substance.

TL:DR Herobrine unoriginal, cool camera/item placement, not scary though. :D

Shoot i used the wrong image. Was going to use a dirt colored effect.

9 hours ago, Vixel said:

Everyone sitting here giving applause and I'm wondering what the hells going on with that chest. 

Don't get me wrong that's a fine wallpaper, but that chest is looking a tad too anorexic.

I tried to make it a Backpack xD