Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

Dude... What in the world did you do to get -28 reputation. I mean I rarely see anyone below -5 and you have -28. Like whoa honestly what did you do Im seriously curious xD (read this like I am saying it in a laughing tone because I am, not an aggressive and hostile tone.)

fad, i'm better now, at fad. CURSE YOU fad+MINE-IMATOR forums!

1 hour ago, Joshg said:

how? Just I see there is a lot of wallpapers these days.I want to see it be animated

you look like a week new you havnt even been here that long to start accusing the mine-imator forums of just pure wallpapers.<_<

31 minutes ago, SheaShea0524 said:

fad, i'm better now, at fad. CURSE YOU fad+MINE-IMATOR forums!

just think of -rep as a positive rep lol the higher the bad rep the better casue its rare to get a plus resp on fad 

2 minutes ago, Joshg said:

I know how to rep., and type, and everything you need to know, to accuse. and it wasn't even accusing, I just said animate it. Its his choice to animate if he wants.

thats the basics but can you animate?? oh not just move I mean smoothly as well..

Looks great.

On 3/19/2017 at 4:23 AM, Joshg said:

lol, k, mom

you don't have to be 18 to get cancer

A great way to ruin a great day. Seeing an annoying guy on the forums being persistent and (unsuccessfully) deflecting arguments.