Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is honestly at the same level of quality as Ethan's, why doesn't it have 10+ upvotes?

EDIT: I actually like this one more, much more interesting to look at. The big troll guy and the people out of focus really help. Maybe move the guy to the far right a little left though. (Use the rule of 3rds, line up characters to the lines. It helps :thumbsup:)

Edited by Mike

3 minutes ago, Varen said:

@Mike

Likes depend of the followers, the more followers, the more notifications, when people see a notification from someone they follow they almost always like the topic.

i imagined your profile pic with a deep sophisticated voice slowly reading that comment, it what quite interesting.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

this is honestly at the same level of quality as Ethan's, why doesn't it have 10+ upvotes?

EDIT: I actually like this one more, much more interesting to look at. The big troll guy and the people out of focus really help. Maybe move the guy to the far right a little left though. (Use the rule of 3rds, line up characters to the lines. It helps :thumbsup:)

Ouch. I may be a bit bias but Im pretty sure I put in a bit more effort than this. 

Wallpaper is cool, I suppose. The DOF is done quite well, keeping the troll the focus of the wallpaper, that's nice.