The Bunny Rig! [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

Her stomach looks like she hasn't eaten anything in years.

2 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

I think the waist looks a bit unnatural, but the rest is alright.

Oops, I just saw, I'll fix it.

3 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

those curves in his torso are very exagerated, it looks like she's been eating nothing for months, other than that, cool.

Fixed.

1 minute ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

i think she's good.....

reason: Again:...she will look....Fat, and that's not the way she looks in the movie then....

Just try it, please.

It's called an idealistic figure, people. Disney characters have waists as slim as their necks because an hourglass shape biologically makes women look more attractive. Let's all stop acting like feminists and get over it.  :teehee:

The problem here is that the indent starts and ends too abruptly; a removal of the four outer rows of voxels on the top and bottom edges of the curves may give it a more subtle look. This would involve decreasing the height of the vest by one voxel and replacing it was a row of body voxels so you could move the indent origin up and there's a proper voxel lining just before the pants.

Edited by Emaniplex

2 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

OK.....i just did this cuz you asked....

this will don't mean that i will got that version in my upcoming animations....

5Srz5XB.png

Good! It fits better the minecraft aesthetic

4 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

It's called an idealistic figure, people. Disney characters have waists as slim as their necks because an hourglass shape biologically makes women look more attractive. Let's all stop acting like feminists and get over it.  :teehee:

The problem here is that the indent starts and ends too abruptly; a removal of the four outer rows of voxels on the top and bottom edges of the curves may give it a more subtle look.

NICE

giphy.gif

(but i will dont remove the four blocks....i will just maybe put in a better way...)