[] DataBank Entry 7 - Screamer []

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

BFF4JJZ.jpg

* I messed up a part, the Screamers use Echo-location to map their surroundings, as "how can it see, if it is blind?" *

jJPNoKP.png

Its official, corrupted variants of the T-Bots are coming.

There's gonna be lots of them.

Edited by Tiedemies1

So apparently it can't see with it's eyes but it can see prey?

make up your mind dude.

well, it can see by using echo-location??

it would make sense that it could map the surroundings using the echoes coming back to its eye. Otherwise, if it's mouth would be gone, it's completely blind.

So apparently it can't see with it's eyes but it can see prey?

8dbff3263d314d5dd2e974e290da78cc.png make up your mind dude.

On topic: Nice rig, I like it!

Just as tiedemies said, it uses echo-location apparently, actual drones and self-driving car prototypes use echo-location to understand their surroundings.

well, it can see by using echo-location??

it would make sense that it could map the surroundings using the echoes coming back to its eye. Otherwise, if it's mouth would be gone, it's completely blind.

Just as tiedemies said, it uses echo-location apparently, actual drones and self-driving car prototypes use echo-location to understand their surroundings.

You might want to change that then before more people get confused on how it can see while being completely blind

is this based on something or is it just a random creation?

It's more of a random creation, that i came up while doing something in school. I think it was maths. i hate maths, so i just draw in my notebook. Most of the time.

Edited by Tiedemies1
talked about wrong thing