Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everybody.

Ive made my first successful collab!(that took 5 months to get enough entry's to start it ;-; ;n; ;o sad faces) So here is the finished product!

V Participants V

I hope you enjoyed. Maybe i will make a part 2??????

Edited by Kylebirch

7 hours ago, HackerDetective said:

You mentioned me but i wasnt in the video. Nice.

how!!! dang, im sorry, there has been mistakes made, first i mess up @NiSoSiam 's entry and now this... i counted 15 entry's and 15 people were finished!! :< DANG, well im sorry, next time ill do more research on this

7 hours ago, HackerDetective said:

i remember now, i tried to enter your entry but it was deleted it said. next time ill do better

16 minutes ago, Kylebirch said:

how!!! dang, im sorry, there has been mistakes made, first i mess up @NiSoSiam 's entry and now this... i counted 15 entry's and 15 people were finished!! :< DANG, well im sorry, next time ill do more research on this

i remember now, i tried to enter your entry but it was deleted it said. next time ill do better

kSACuYe.gif?2

Y u no check things...

5 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

kSACuYe.gif?2

Y u no check things...

i did, i watched it back like 2 times, but i dont really know whos entry was whos and how i mixed up a name. and i forgot to message him about it

9 hours ago, NiSoSiam said:

Thank you.

i couldn't put an annotation but i featured your channel at the end of the video

8 hours ago, HackerDetective said:

ill leave your name in the participants spoiler

4 hours ago, Kylebirch said:

i did, i watched it back like 2 times, but i dont really know whos entry was whos and how i mixed up a name. and i forgot to message him about it

Rename the video files or just do whatever it's called-Person's name