Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, this is for my images featuring my characters for 'Colourful Fright'

Just a fun series of edits |)

-----

General Rigs are made by Mr Darl

Furniture, aka Miscellaneous Rigs made by EthanForeverAlone

Dolly Rig and Skins by Myself [Nerdpaw]

All images / Gifs by Myself [Nerdpaw]

-----

Purps

Spoiler

purps_mask_gif_1_by_true_nerdpaw-dax3dm8

purps_1_by_true_nerdpaw-dax3s5x.png

Edited version of the above image vvv

2017_28_1__19_30_47_by_true_nerdpaw-dax3

Withered Purps with Shade Dolly vvv

purps_an_shade_dolly_1_by_true_nerdpaw-d

Redd

Spoiler

redd_1_by_true_nerdpaw-dax5rld.png

Dollys

Spoiler

Sadly, a pixel went a bit wrong on Bright, but it sort of fits them

the_twin_dollys_1_by_true_nerdpaw-dax643

Using a chair rig made by EthanForeverAlone vvv

the_twin_dollys_2_by_true_nerdpaw-dax6up

Edited by Nerdpaw
Adding Info

Supah is the whole reason I even try to animate and I even thought of this.

Also.

10 hours ago, NietyFox said:

Here's a tip.

Don't post FAD on this forum.

As far as I am aware, I can post whatever I please. It isn't your choice what I can and can't post. I would appreciate it if you didn't scold me or virtually act like you control me because I have posted something you don't want to see. If you don't want to see it, don't look.

10 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Unless it's very good fad content.

Like, REALLY good.

9 hours ago, TheLionwarrior said:

Like Supah good SUPAH SUPAH Good hehehe

I'm still learning, and I would appreciate it if you didn't compare me to someone more experienced than myself, such as, for example, Supah.exe, who is my inspiration. I am proud of my work, and I don't only make FAD stuff, which I only just started making yesterday, January 28th. I have other stuff that is happily posted on my Instagram and I have yet to place it here.

Thank you and good day to you.

2 minutes ago, Nerdpaw said:

Also.

As far as I am aware, I can post whatever I please. It isn't your choice what I can and can't post. I would appreciate it if you didn't scold me or virtually act like you control me because I have posted something you don't want to see. If you don't want to see it, don't look.

I'm still learning, and I would appreciate it if you didn't compare me to someone more experienced than myself, such as, for example, Supah.exe, who is my inspiration. I am proud of my work, and I don't only make FAD stuff, which I only just started making yesterday, January 28th. I have other stuff that is happily posted on my Instagram and I have yet to place it here.

We were just warning you because people on this forum generally strongly dislike fad content.

@Steam Animations @muztanchik83 are just a couple examples of people who failed because they made fad content.

11 minutes ago, Nerdpaw said:

Also.

Savage.

Give this man a cookie for being awesome!

1 minute ago, Colonel Muffin said:

We were just warning you because people on this forum generally strongly dislike fad content.

@Steam Animations @muztanchik83 are just a couple examples of people who failed because they made fad content.

Thank you. I understand what you were doing, but seriously don't compare me to better people.

1 minute ago, Nerdpaw said:

Thank you. I understand what you were doing, but seriously don't compare me to better people.

I totally respect that, but it wasn't me who was comparing you to someone else. :P

But keep doing what you're doing and perfect your work, you're on a good path.

But again, be careful as fad is a risky thing to post.

3 hours ago, Nerdpaw said:

When I said supah good I was thinking of a pun :3