Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Foot Collab

This is a collab where you must make an animation on Mine-imator using your bare foot.

Rules:

1. Use your bare foot to animate. Don't use your feet when you add a watermark and render the animation, unless you want too.
  2. No after effects or any other editing software.
  3. Add a watermark, or I will add one myself. (Not Comic Sans. XD)

Please submit your animation to YouTube and comment on this post with a link to your entry.

-   All entries that are legitimate will be accepted, as most of them are gonna look like someone who just began Mine-imator.

Edited by MarioGigaSquad

That's true. But animations made with a foot is even worse than using it for the first time. You can look at it, and if there is a specific scene going on made in a short amount of time, then you can tell. But if the animation if worse than horrible, and it took a while for a short animation, then you can definitely tell it was made with a foot.

1 hour ago, MarioGigaSquad said:

That's true. But animations made with a foot is even worse than using it for the first time. You can look at it, and if there is a specific scene going on made in a short amount of time, then you can tell. But if the animation if worse than horrible, and it took a while for a short animation, then you can definitely tell it was made with a foot.

What if someone is like, REALLY good animating with their foot.

6 hours ago, Ninja Dino said:

What if someone is like, REALLY good animating with their foot.

What are the chances that anyone in the whole world usually animated with their foot?

Edited by MarioGigaSquad
Just a simple period/question mark mixup.