Element Animations: Advanced Villager Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Rig  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like the Rig?

• Its Awesome!
    • Its ok, ive seen better.
    • Its terrible!
    • BLEEAACH!!! BLEEAACH TO THE EYES!!!

2 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Great rig, but a few things: There is an inside to the mouth. The element Animation villagers have just blackness. The mouths are not round, and the eye color is wrong.

Also, could add more pics? I want to see how many expressions the unibrow can make.

indeed there is no roundness with the Element animation villager, you can turn it off. and I know the mouth is different, the mouth Is editable. and the eye color you can change also. and the brow is limit less!

also, idk if you saw the gifs I put

1 hour ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Would you mind if i used the same unibrow, in my own villager rig? It is the best villager brow i have ever seen.  I would give you credit of course.

This truly the best villager rig i have ever seen. Now all it needs is a Dan Lloyd's voice to go with it!xD

Yes! you can use the unibrow! but if you post it on the forums as a new rig just make sure to credit me ;)

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:34 PM, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

indeed there is no roundness with the Element animation villager, you can turn it off. and I know the mouth is different, the mouth Is editable. and the eye color you can change also. and the brow is limit less!

also, idk if you saw the gifs I put

I already covered that.