4k (Official Channel Banner)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there! I think this is one my better animations/wallpapers since the others I've done,I found out how to make it fit on both phone and computer.I just made the characters smaller and since the width and length zooms it in it fits amazingly!So here it is please leave criticism

AXyVJFT.png  

As Niety said, the zombie doesn't fit, and as Niety & TGOT said, nice posing. (lets start a chain now! Next person say "And as Sonicxryan & Niety & TGOT said, nice posing." and so on! XD)

2 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

P0R9sqx.jpg

Yeah, I found the dragon odd to be honest, but it's standing, not much you can do except maybe make the dragon lay down. At first I thought it was standing up. It's not really worth mentioning though, most of them are posed well. (Other than maybe the dragon.)

2 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

rotation? also there is snowman, which is highly customizable, the wolf, the skeleton, and the untouched ocelot

The ocelot is pretty alright posing. Slightly raised tail, legs in different positions, head looking at the camera. Snowman, no, not that much customizability there. Wolf, yeah, could of used more posing, and the skeleton is alright... 

Can we just agree that it's decent?

10 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

oooh look an old thing

3monthstho.png

literally the 3rd newest video on your channel

and the newest animation

from 3 months ago

that's not that old

10 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

how's this?

-snipples-

better than 3 months ago, but not by all too much.

Edited by Astro Animations

1 minute ago, TheFastFilms said:

wtf is wrong with you today

nothing... what do you mean... I'm saying you don't need to criticize the guy for his posing when its just being hypocritical

ive you've truly improved greatly in 3 months, then I'm sorry but that was the newest animation on your channel so I assumed that was where you were.

how about we continue this in a PM or on skype (since we are actually contacts on skype :P) so we don't get warning points for being offtopic.

22 hours ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

It's alright, but It doesn't have your name I guess. Odd choice, but still, nice posing.

Yea,I was thinking about adding it in,especially since I learned how to make it 3D,but I've seen how most youtube banners that are somewhat like mine,alot of characters,don't have names.Also I feel like it's just too much.But thank you for the other criticism