clock rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You know, without hate, and only ''Really good man this is so cool!'' you cant know if you are doing a good or bad job, heres an example:

Me.

Yep. I had to recive some good ol' hate to improve my animations! i know if you check my channel right now, you will find pure garbage, but thats because im working on so much stuff now (that looks smooth) thats why i havent uploaded. So yeah, if you get hate, you get improvement.

1 minute ago, GoldenPig55 said:

You know, without hate, and only ''Really good man this is so cool!'' you cant know if you are doing a good or bad job, heres an example:

Me.

Yep. I had to recive some good ol' hate to improve my animations! i know if you check my channel right now, you will find pure garbage, but thats because im working on so much stuff now (that looks smooth) thats why i havent uploaded. So yeah, if you get hate, you get improvement.

Compliments work too

Wtf, this is probably one of the most ironic topics ever. Cause normally bad rigs like these (even from beginners) would be spammed with hate and criticsm.

The only normal thing here is that the creator who made this topic doesn't know the definition of criticism and thinks its a freaking masterpiece because he stuck 12 numbers on a plane.

49 minutes ago, BlackDiamond said:

Wtf, this is probably one of the most ironic topics ever. Cause normally bad rigs like these (even from beginners) would be spammed with hate and criticsm.

The only normal thing here is that the creator who made this topic doesn't know the definition of criticism and thinks its a freaking masterpiece because he stuck 12 numbers on a plane.

rude