|¦ TerraCraft: Hallowed Mimic ¦| [2K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been playing some Terraria Expert Mode with @Tiedemies1, so I felt like making a wallpaper thingy. (This has edited and unedited for once)

Hallam is in the underground hallow and stumbles across a Hallowed Mimic. (Fun fact: Hallowed Mimics drop the Daedalus Stormbow, and that combined with Holy Arrows DESTROYS the Expert Mode Destroyer in roughly one minute!)

Edited:

Spoiler

TRH8Q4X.png

Unedited:

Spoiler

0Y4Hd8b.png

Edited by Holy Knight

Just now, Tiedemies1 said:

Accidently walking to a biome-variant Mimic + Expert mode + hardmode just started = "SOMEONES GONNA DIE TONIGHT!"

I actually killed it using a yoyo, it dropped the bow and that's how I defeated the Destroyer.

Just now, Holy Knight said:

I actually killed it using a yoyo, it dropped the bow and that's how I defeated the Destroyer.

Oh, ok.

Also you did at one point walk into a corrupt mimic and got brutally murdered at the start?

Oh, ok.

Also you did at one point walk into a corrupt mimic and got brutally murdered at the start?

Ye, I wasn't ready for that, when you going to be on Terraria?

when i get on the computer.

my phone's Steam is currently not working, can't log in due to the Mobile Authenticator not working.

K, also, the moment you get on, there will be a Pirate Invasion.