Few Different Game Accounts in MI...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i felt like creating some of my different accounts from different games into Mine-Imator, so heres them all...

Growtopia

Spoiler

XOIRgpQ.png

Only one who's actually rigged.

ROBLOX

Spoiler

aCD1bLU.png

New - Old

Starbound

Spoiler

1aTboXD.png

His hat reminds me of Cave Story.

So ye. 3 Different Accounts from 3 Different games, i could have made more (like all my classes from TF2) but that would have taken a bit too long.

1 minute ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Novakid, i think they're cool.

I would've gone with Novakid, but I don't like the design of their ship, I just go with Humans or Florans.

Edited by Holy Knight

14 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

You play Growtopia?

Reveal hidden contents

No offense but that game sucks.

The only thing i hate about the game is that pretty much everyone in the game are scammers. Also this one time one guy threatened me to make a youtube video about me named "a mean guy destroy him", even though i dont think i was mean, his friend was being a bit suspicious. He said he would sell a world with 40 WLs for my Growch Cultist Set, but i didn't check the world because it would have been a waste of time. <_<

Long story short, "I WILL MAKE YT VID TO HATE YOU!". I still havent seen a video of me on youtube, lol?

Edited by Tiedemies1