Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have made many intros about 9 though. not much. but i would like to know what people think of my intros

Please type in the comments which one is your favorite. And comment the letter A if you liked them all

Please pick your favorite with a rating of 1 - 10

Example

[Person] "I liked #1 most i like how it has a ender pearl combo and the music fits right in to place. but i dont the like part where it swears... you should improve that. i rate a 7"

Here are the intros

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[1] 

[2] 

[3] 

[4] 

[5] 

[6] 

[7] 

[8] 

[9] 

Thanks. hope i dont get bullied :3

None. Here's all the reasons why:

1. Intro 1 just has a simple effect with very fast bobbing of the camera makes it hard to read. Also its 17 seconds long.
  2. Doesn't look like you put alot of time into it, I see the flat grass  in the intro, and of course the fast bobbing.
  3. 36 seconds, I see flatgrass  in most of the scenes, alpha glitch with the text (Try increasing render depth), and bobbing text makes it hard to read.
  4. Standard schematic, he just stood there until the music started playing? And what's with the 3x3 wood, to stop Steve?
  5. Quick turning in a slow motion scene, very fast bobbing, but the length of the intro is good (10 seconds should be a maximum)
  6. They just stand there for half the time, very fast text bobbing.
  7. They just stand there yet again, and try smoothing out the movements in the beginning
  8. Again they're standing there, very fast movements in the beginning, should be slower. And nice effect with the text acting like leaves!
  9. Cat moving its head to the song, and using the template walking cycle.

Here, refer to this to make your new intro:

2 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

None. Here's all the reasons why:

1. Intro 1 just has a simple effect with very fast bobbing of the camera makes it hard to read. Also its 17 seconds long.
  2. Doesn't look like you put alot of time into it, I see the flat grass  in the intro, and of course the fast bobbing.
  3. 36 seconds, I see flatgrass  in most of the scenes, alpha glitch with the text (Try increasing render depth), and bobbing text makes it hard to read.
  4. Standard schematic, he just stood there until the music started playing? And what's with the 3x3 wood, to stop Steve?
  5. Quick turning in a slow motion scene, very fast bobbing, but the length of the intro is good (10 seconds should be a maximum)
  6. They just stand there for half the time, very fast text bobbing.
  7. They just stand there yet again, and try smoothing out the movements in the beginning
  8. Again they're standing there, very fast movements in the beginning, should be slower. And nice effect with the text acting like leaves!
  9. Cat moving its head to the song, and using the template walking cycle.

Here, refer to this to make your new intro:

I just checked all. and i agree. but those things are small and it would be better to focus on what IS good. atleast i didnt do what others do and make it flat and like 2 seconds!

But thanks for the comment. please recomment what you DID like. and dont focus on the bad things. and all those took about a couple weeks in total

Thanks for the feedback. btw the skywars one in the comments someone already notified me about flatland and i said i forgot that. i put a lot of effort into these.