R E A L I T Y (Halftime Special) [TRAILER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 7/11/2016 at 10:07 PM, The Tan James said:

rmrbaiita

Is a boy or maybe RMRBAIITA has no gender but it may be difficult he or she or him or her 

RMRBAIITA might be an another demon but more humanoid than the other demon

On 7/10/2016 at 4:03 AM, The Tan James said:

Just a little comment i put in the video to anyone who may or may not be interested in this theorizing stuff.
"If you want a little hint, heres a few phrases and what you're looking at to theorize

The symbol at the end that says "It decides" is something that may or may not be revealed in future concepts (i'm actually debating on showing what it is)
On the feathers video i mentioned "There is a character that appears only one time in Reality, but is one of the most important characters in James/Ati's Life." that character is RMRBAIITA. But you have to figure out who he is (notice the colours)
"The Concepts of Reality" Is a type of religion/ideology in the universe of james/ati that is connected to both the symbol and RMRBAIITA.
The symbol is built on a repetitive code used in nearly every film/animation/story. no matter its connection to James/Ati. Your job is to find this code, it could be numbers or words. It could be anything.

Changed that a little bit.

So you said RMRBAIITA is a he ? so he must me a boy it can't be a girl ! So hard. .. a other name for ATI?

Edited by MrJeanDoesMineImator

WAIT A SECOND WAIT A SECOND GUYS

I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING. I'VE REWATCHED THE TRAILER LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES BUT NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE.

I FIGURED OUT THE NAME "RMRBAIITA".

So you know those words at the end of the video? I thought they were just random words. Turns out nope.

Accident. Traumatization. Isolation. Insignificance. Abandoned. Bleeding. Removed. Masked. Reality.

Take out the first letter from each word.

ATIIABRMR

read it backwards

Rmrbaiita.

BOOM! MIND BLOWN! 

gimme a cookie, please.