Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

Woah... Nice!

when are you going to release these?

I... I didn't ever plan on that.

The stick/spawn egg ones would be problematic to post, because I counted the pixels in the item and made the particle creator spawn that many cubes. then I had to get the color to match. and THEN I had to get the particles to move in a realistic direction. Which means if I were to release those particles, that is the task users would have to go through every single time.

Just now, Astro Animations said:

I... I didn't ever plan on that.

The stick/spawn egg ones would be problematic to post, because I counted the pixels in the item and made the particle creator spawn that many cubes. then I had to get the color to match. and THEN I had to get the particles to move in a realistic direction. Which means if I were to release those particles, that is the task users would have to go through every single time.

ok... what about the cauldron 

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 3:55 PM, Asriel Meemurr said:

OK I have been wondering this for a long time: How do you make 3D Particles?? OK nvm the only reason I didnt delete this is cuz I dont know how ;-;

When you open the particle creator's editor, you'll find the list of particles that that creator is... creating. You select whichever one, and then there will be a "kind" option, or something like that. Use that to change it to anything in the project's library (cubes, items, humans, pigs, etc.)

8 hours ago, Marten Studios said:

You're a genius! Thanks for the inspiration!

oh, inspiration now?