Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, creepycreeper103 said:

Too bad you don't like to read all of the text.

:steve_csi:

I did read it, but David (our Lord and Savior) have stopped working on it (he will update the new blocks that come out in minecraft, but that's it), there is a 360 camera rig and tutorial somewhere, but too bad you were too lazy to look it up first. And virtual reality...can game maker even handle that, I'd say not, but prove me wrong!

13 minutes ago, Blue Chocolatebar said:

I did read it, but David (our Lord and Savior) have stopped working on it (he will update the new blocks that come out in minecraft, but that's it), there is a 360 camera rig and tutorial somewhere, but too bad you were too lazy to look it up first. And virtual reality...can game maker even handle that, I'd say not, but prove me wrong!

You could render it twice from two different angles and edit it to make it 3D so it works in a VR headset, but I doubt 360

3 hours ago, Heavenira said:

Marten is right. @Quartzic made a neat third party software that allows users to create 360 videos in MI. I'm pretty sure the Full Version costs money, but it's honestly worth it. If not, you could always switch to Blender and watch my tutorial. :P

If I remember correctly, he made it free because of all the complaining people or something. I might be wrong.