Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

for a long time, i used to use fancy graphics rig`s of a friend of mine.

but i didnt really understand how to use them, cuz they were not my style (technicly, not visually)

so i made my own version of the clouds, i didn`t copy a thing from my friend`s version, cuz i wanted it to be my original design.

the only thing i knew, was that it was made out of layers. (like unions..... & shrek)

now.., i know he`s gonna be mad, i made this rig after he let me use his...

but, as i said.., i didnt understand his version, mine doesnt look like his at all & and he doesnt own the term ``cloud rig``.

on the other hand, he showed me the ways of the graphics, and he let me (1 of a few ppl) use his rig`s.

and even tho i didnt make any animation with his cloud rig....., it seems kinda mean to ditch his.

again, original design without copying a thing. (i'm gonna credit him as ``inspiration`` either way)

sooo..., whats your opinion?

oh..., btw: left is my friend`s cloud rig \/                                                                                                                \/ and right is my cloud rig.

Yp88D3X.png

now, about the rig itself.    _____________________________________________________________________     /\    this one :)   

as i said b4 in a previous topic, my animations are gonna be in a cartoon-like style.

with bright colors, wacky characters & screw logic.

i might make my clouds a bit more fluffy tho..., they look like they`re just glowing now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw: i am currently working on my pkmn battle animation.

\/ click here for a preview \/

https://youtu.be/hTfTXon3wls?t=1m53s